Scolecite

Sbcray

I just recently discovered scolecite and lucky I found it locally! Does anyone have experiences with it?

Sbcray

So I purchased this stone because when I saw it I knew I needed it (although I feel this way about most). I have always been drawn to crystals and have certain ones around me/on my person at most times. I wore this for a few days and felt. ...lighter/calmer. Not what I expected although I'm not sure what I expected. I think this might be my primary stone to wear (well on my non busy days where I wear a raw citrine /sunstone combo). All around very happy with my find :)

yannie

I have been working with this for some time. It's amazingly soft and soothing, I love it. Keeps me light and calm during the day, helps me sleep very well at night, and gives me good dreams. I've been waking up feeling very refreshed and clear-minded...aligned. I think this is becoming one of my primary stones too. It reminds me of marshmallows, how powerful but soft & squishy its energy feels.

JuniperPress

yannie, I agree with the soft and soothing. It really is a very gentle stone. I sort of categorize scolecite as the middle sister of the zeolites. Mesolite is the little sister and the softest and gentlest of all, and natrolite is the older, more in your face sister but still gentle - just more oomph. I love, love little mesolite snowballs, I'd love to have a baby mesolite snowball, a medium size scolecite and a large natrolite spray to line up in a row. That would be so cute. LOL