what could this mean?

Leila_selda

Hi all,

I did a reading for a sitter yesterday.

She asked where her relationship was headed to.

The rest of the cards was pretty clear to me, but the outcome was confusing.

It was justice clarified by ace of pentacles.

Could this mean things will be belanced between them by doing there own thing?

Im not sure about these 2 cards.

tapasr_57772aeb7

Hi all,

I did a reading for a sitter yesterday.

She asked where her relationship was headed to.

The rest of the cards was pretty clear to me, but the outcome was confusing.

It was justice clarified by ace of pentacles.

Could this mean things will be belanced between them by doing there own thing?

Im not sure about these 2 cards.
What was the question that you asked of the cards?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Leila_selda

Hi tapasr_57772aeb7,

Thank you for your reply.

She asked how her relationship with her boyfriend will develop.

Because they are having a lot of fights and issues at this moment.
What was the question that you asked of the cards?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

mary_leo

Maybe they will find some sort of balance and they will both be willing to solve the problem.

Enviado de meu MotoG3-TE usando Tapatalk

Leila_selda

Hi mary_leo,

Thats a interesting point and view of the cards,havent thought about that. It would be great for her if that would happen.
Maybe they will find some sort of balance and they will both be willing to solve the problem.

Enviado de meu MotoG3-TE usando Tapatalk

tapasr_57772aeb7

Hi tapasr_57772aeb7,

She asked how her relationship with her boyfriend will develop.

Because they are having a lot of fights and issues at this moment.
Are the issues they're fight about around money?

barefootlife

Justice to me has aspects of karma unfolding, or a decision on the horizon as well as the idea of balance, and Ace Pents can be about family or home life as well as finances--a general sense of security. To me that would indicate that they're approaching a big decision about whether they want to put effort into cementing their relationship or to part ways.

magicjack

Well f they don't find some way to be fair and give and take with one another, (either one or both of them are being unfair to the other one) then there is hope and a possibility of getting a fresh start. I'm a little concerned though because the Justice card can lean towards a divorce sometimes. But then that would be more of a legallity and it sounds like they are not married. But still. It's always funny how a lot of people pull a card to clarify, but ends up clarifying nothing. lol. Don't get me wrong, I pull extras too. Either way, one or both need to do some work in order to get to that ace. Maybe it's saying they need to be more honest with one another? Justice is also about truth. Sorry if I have only complicated your question.

Leila_selda

Hi barefootlife,

What a very interesting interpretation.

They are on the edge of make it or break it kinda thing.
they are still trying to make things work. But it is hard for her to keep workin at it. Because they are fighting all the time. So it could be that they decide to break up or keep working at the relationship indeed. Thanks for sharing your input :)
Justice to me has aspects of karma unfolding, or a decision on the horizon as well as the idea of balance, and Ace Pents can be about family or home life as well as finances--a general sense of security. To me that would indicate that they're approaching a big decision about whether they want to put effort into cementing their relationship or to part ways.