Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Live Tarot Readings Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive

Druid Plant Oracle

  > Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Beyond Tarot > Oracle Decks


 
RavenOfSummer's Avatar
RavenOfSummer  RavenOfSummer is offline
My friends :(
 
Join Date: 27 May 2016
Location: Washington, D.C., USA
Posts: 531
RavenOfSummer 
My friends :(

RavenOfSummer's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by HighPriestess View Post
I think it just means they don't have it in their system yet since there's a bit of a wait. It happens with Amazon Canada a lot.
Oh that makes sense. Thanks HighPriestess!
Top   #31
RavenOfSummer's Avatar
RavenOfSummer  RavenOfSummer is offline
My friends :(
 
Join Date: 27 May 2016
Location: Washington, D.C., USA
Posts: 531
RavenOfSummer 
My friends :(

RavenOfSummer's Avatar

For anyone who has an earlier edition of the Druid Plant Oracle...did the box kit come with a spread cloth, similar to what comes in the Druid Animal Oracle kit? Just wondering whether we can expect one in the new edition?
Top   #32
decan  decan is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 14 Sep 2015
Location: far away
Posts: 1,621
decan 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by RavenOfSummer View Post
For anyone who has an earlier edition of the Druid Plant Oracle...did the box kit come with a spread cloth, similar to what comes in the Druid Animal Oracle kit? Just wondering whether we can expect one in the new edition?
Concerning the earlier edition of this Oracle, it didn't come with a spread cloth, and the book had a flexible cover, not like in Druid animal.
Top   #33
RavenOfSummer's Avatar
RavenOfSummer  RavenOfSummer is offline
My friends :(
 
Join Date: 27 May 2016
Location: Washington, D.C., USA
Posts: 531
RavenOfSummer 
My friends :(

RavenOfSummer's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by decan View Post
Concerning the earlier edition of this Oracle, it didn't come with a spread cloth, and the book had a flexible cover, not like in Druid animal.
Oh interesting, thanks Decan! I wonder if they'll update it to match the Druid Animal with the new reprint. A spread cloth would be great. Here's hoping
Top   #34
decan  decan is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 14 Sep 2015
Location: far away
Posts: 1,621
decan 
Citizen

Not sure...
Well for the new Druidcraft Tarot, you have just the deck + a booklet, they removed the full book. Economic reason I guess!
In any case I don't know concerning the New Druid Plant and we can imagine something better than the previous edition of course!
Top   #35
RavenOfSummer's Avatar
RavenOfSummer  RavenOfSummer is offline
My friends :(
 
Join Date: 27 May 2016
Location: Washington, D.C., USA
Posts: 531
RavenOfSummer 
My friends :(

RavenOfSummer's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by decan View Post
Not sure...
Well for the new Druidcraft Tarot, you have just the deck + a booklet, they removed the full book. Economic reason I guess!
In any case I don't know concerning the New Druid Plant and we can imagine something better than the previous edition of course!
Yes I hope so!
Top   #36
Le Fanu's Avatar
Le Fanu  Le Fanu is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 10 Feb 2008
Location: Somewhere Spooky
Posts: 17,258
Le Fanu 
Citizen

Le Fanu's Avatar

This is now in stock at the Book Depository so it must have been finally reissued.
Top   #37
HighPriestess's Avatar
HighPriestess  HighPriestess is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 03 Aug 2002
Location: Ontario, Canada
Posts: 577
HighPriestess 
Citizen

HighPriestess's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Le Fanu View Post
This is now in stock at the Book Depository so it must have been finally reissued.
It has! I have my copy from the Book Depository and I love it!
Top   #38


 


 


Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

The Aeclectic Tarot Forum closed permanently on July 14th, 2017. The public threads remain online as a read-only archive and resource. More information on our decision can be found here. Thank you for being a part of our active community over the past seventeen years.

Copyright © 1996 - 2017 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.