Azathoth Tarot

Nemo's Locker

I'm interested in your comments on the deck I've created in homage to H. P. Lovecraft.
You can see images at www.nemoslocker.com.

Zephyros

Magnificent!!

I usually really, really don't usually gush, but they're amazing, only from the few I've seen! Looks like one of the best decks ever, will it be available in a non-limited edition?

a_gnostic

He really doesn't. (Gush.) I'll be sure and let you know what they're like "up close" in a few days, closrapexa. ;)

Nemo's Locker

Not Sure Yet

I need to see if it's accepted or not. If so then I hope to publish future editions - with a variation from the original. I can only hope that all the comments I receive are as kind as yours. Thanks for the encouraging words.

Zephyros

I seem to see some Thoth influences, am I imagining them?

Zephyros

Well, shucks, apparently I did!

Shade

Oooooh nice indeed. Is the copyright info that large for the physical cards or the web only? It's the only thing that I think detracts from the deck. Very cool, seems like a great in-universe HP Lovecraft deck (by that I mean one Abdul Alhazred would use rather than one that just depicts him).

rwcarter

Nemo's Locker, welcome to Aeclectic, and I officially hate you. :p Decks (more than one!) ordered....

Nemo's Locker

Thanks Shade and rwcarter.

Shade:
The deck is intended to be as the mad old wizard Whateley might have consulted prior to calling forth Yog-Sothoth, or perhaps the same as the ones Keziah Mason kept on the shelf alongside her flesh-bound copy of the Necronomicon.

rwcarter:
Thanks for the vote of confidence and your order! Will ship out package in AM.