Come play Intuitive Fey- study #2

Robin

thank you

Simone reading looks really interesting. Seems to make some sense and I'm really curious as to what this week will hold.

Thanks so much,
Robin

lunalafey

good question snowy25, My mistake.....
As long as everyone has a reading I guess it will all work out.
At this moment I just got 'here' so I have yet to 'catch up'

snowy25

Thanks for looking into it.

I just did the exercise and will post it in a bit.
But I have to ask.
How do you come up with the exercises?
This one realy amased me.

lunalafey

snowy25 said:
How do you come up with the exercises?

A mix of different things with some of my own ideas.

Simone

Is it too early to post my impressions about the reading procedure itself?

My experience was that - connecting to intuition is a decision that works. I could switch the feeling on easily (now about accurracy, that's another question that Robin will have to answer at the end of the week).

What was interesting and new for me though, is that I could not switch it off for a while after the reading.

Like, I suddenly had the feeling I should refresh my AT page (thing I almost never do) - and ah! a pop-up for a PM appears. This happened twice.

Then I went into chat, thought about someone and it was not 5 minutes before this person appeared in chat too (we have not met that often there so I cannot say they are one of the usuals).

It was like this sense was acute for a while, and only gradually got weaker. Like a radar I had switched on...

What were the other's experiences, I wonder?

snowy25

I like the deaptht of the exercises.
It suits the deck, the fey are realy stimulating to work with.
Sometimes I wish I had more time for exploring all the things I want to know more about.
How the tarot works is one of them.
That's why I signed in in the first place.
And as I said before I realy love this deck;)
Do you also give tarot studies?
I can remember two years ago someone (I don't remember who it was) tried out a couple of realy fun and helpfull exercises on the fey tarot for a tarot cource here on AT.
I wasn't a member back then but wrote them down so I could do them at home. (I had no money for a computer back then)
Are there plans to continue such a study or are you planning to do this study on a long time basis?

snowy25

Doing the exercise was more like doing the reading in slow-motion because I had to think more about what was happening.
But I didn't have anything unusual happening.
I only felt the energy of the reading longer and as if it was more powerfull then I'm used to.

lunalafey

Due to unforseen circumstances; I did the excercise in two parts- first the impressions and such and later the 'tech' reading of the cards.
I felt dialed in...
All of it flowed smoothly, but I have yet to see how the impressions will come forward.

Here is a quick refernece to the readings we all did:

for Foxyangel by Robin
for Robin by Simone
for Simone by Moonspirit
for Moonspirit by Imagemaker
for Imagemaker by Skydancer
for Skydancer by Lunalafey
for Lunalafey by Foxyangel
for Foxyangel by Snowy25

Also- if you are liking the methods of the excercises or want to try other things to feel around your intuition, try these:

http://67.19.40.82/showthread.php?t=23649
I'm thinking about another study like this one

OR- Try pulling 5 cards and feeling for elements and colors as well as simple objects (suits included) and numbers before turning the card over and comparing the results and connections.
Another thing to do is deal out the entire deck- face down, into as many piles with what ever number of cards- some piles might have alot more some only a few. Once all the cards are delt out turn over a pile and compare the cards- what do they have in common- is there some link within the order that you put the cards?

snowy25

Also- if you are liking the methods of the excercises or want to try other things to feel around your intuition, try these:

http://67.19.40.82/showthread.php?t=23649
I'm thinking about another study like this one

OR- Try pulling 5 cards and feeling for elements and colors as well as simple objects (suits included) and numbers before turning the card over and comparing the results and connections.
Another thing to do is deal out the entire deck- face down, into as many piles with what ever number of cards- some piles might have alot more some only a few. Once all the cards are delt out turn over a pile and compare the cards- what do they have in common- is there some link within the order that you put the cards?

So it was you who posted the exercises back then after all.
I realy loved to participate altough I couldn't become a member.
I realy liked the posts about the 5 of cups also.
I still have the exercises written down somewhere and I'll look them up.
If I have the time I'll stay to continue with all of the things in store.