Will the wedding go ahead ?

CosmicBeing

just asking out of curiosity....

Has him and his fiance really mingled daily.....or was it the parents that chose and the two won't really get to know each other until a few months before marriage and into the marriage?

6th is 12th from 7th which is a house of phobias, foreigners, and secrets/something hidden. It could indicate an arrange marriage......Knew a few people that family still practice the custom of arrange marriage and one of them didn't actually physically meet or hang with the fiance until like a month before the marriage. So he may be in a similar boat...he really knows nothing about this woman and it feels like he is entering into something blindly. Where in a different arrange marriage situation the parents may have had the couple get to really ask questions and get to know one another.

Just an alternative thought as to why 12th from 7th.

We would be turning the chart anyway because it's you asking...them both being in 12th shows something hidden in the arrangement, something foreign (maybe she is immigrating or he will be immigrating), or still phobia happening.

6th is a house that he/they have been showing up a lot.... it still could just indicate worries of marrying someone.

I don't think there is anything very strong in the chart to indicate a No. I still think there is just the fear of the unknown present here.

Sun (which is his co-ruler) does make an sextile to fiance's main ruler.
Sun his co-ruler is in 8th...house of mental anguish....which reinforce his worries about entering an arrange marriage most likely.

Minderwiz

I think Sharla has already indicated that this is an arranged marriage. I used the first for him and the Seventh for her. Both prinicpal significators are in the sixth. as they are both in the same house and sign, they have an acquaintance but given that the Moon is at the start of the sign and Saturn at the end, there's no immediate prospect of a conjunction. Indeed the Moon's next aspect is to the Sun, which is the other one of his significators (The Moon is not filling it's general role in this chart as it's already a principal significator.

The Moon is Peregrine, Saturn is in its own Terms and Face, so it's not without essential dignity. Of the two co-significators, the Sun is in its Detriment of Aquarius; Venus is in its Exaltation and is also Triplicity ruler. and has the most dignities of all the planets. So his significators are in poor condition, hers are in much better condition, though her principal significator, Saturn indicates through its placement, that she isn't happy with the situation. she finds herself in. Indeed I suspect that both of them see the marriage as in many ways enslaving. The sixth is ruled by Jupiter, which rules the entire tenth , apart from the 13 minutes of arc from the MC. It would not be unreasonable to actually treat the MC as being in Pisces, as it's well inside the 5 degree range used by Medieval Astrologers and by Lilly. The tenth has signification for the mother, and I suspect that the mother of the Groom has been fairly busy in arranging the match and possibly the father of the bride. as Mars, ruler of the fourth is in an applying conjunction from Venus, in the tenth.

Left alone this chart would produce no change to the status quo. There's no obvious contact through aspects or antiscia. However, as Jupiter is a natural significator of the legal system, I suspect that the Groom's mother has a cast iron guarantee that the marriage will go ahead and she controls through domicile both the parties. So nothing is going to happen to alter the situation. The Bride is in a strong position both by sign and house and I think she will get what has been planned for her. There is a mutual reception between Saturn and the Sun. Saturn is in Sagittarius, of which the Sun is the Triplicity ruler and the Sun is in Aquarius which is the domicile of Saturn but there is no aspect between the two planets. it could be seen as a scrap of evidence in favour of the marriage but it's more a no change signification. Yes Aquarius is the Detriment of the Sun, so it could well indicate that he's not at all happy with the situation or the bride. But these circumstances are outside his control, to refuse the wedding would bring dishonour to his family.

So it's a no change chart and in these circumstances, no change means the marriage will go ahead as planned.

Minderwiz

Sun (which is his co-ruler) does make an sextile to fiance's main ruler.
Sun his co-ruler is in 8th...house of mental anguish....which reinforce his worries about entering an arrange marriage most likely.

Also sun sextiling her main ruler ...yes i can see this, but the sun will remain in detriment all the way through aquarius and will then be peregrine when it moves into pisces, which will then be in the fall and detriment of mercury (which is in the 7th house...or 6th house actually).....and mercury's both signs are intercepted, which must mean something.

PLUS both MC/IC are at late degrees....not sure what this means yet, but im looking into it. But they are moving from fixed to mutable.

The Sun and Saturn are only in sextile by Sign. There's no aspect forming as the Sun is at 2 degrees 424 Aquarius whereas Saturn is at 23 41 Sagittarius. That's 21 degrees away from the sextile. perfecting and around 10 degrees from the point where application starts. What's more the Sun will aspect , Jupiter, and the Moon before that aspect to the Saturn takes place. Both of of those aspect prohibit the Sun/Saturn sextile from affecting the outcome.

I've treated the MC as coming under the 5 degree rule, and shifted it into Pisces. for 13 minutes of arc, I don't think keeping to Saturn as the ruler helps the situation. However I must confess that I've not seen anything to confirm that as the correct course of action. I certainly would not have done it for the Ascendant. Even if we leave it in Aquarius, Pisces still takes up most of the tenth house *30 degrees out of 33 and nearly 3 degrees of the remainder are in Aries.

Ronia

I see you've had questions to me. I have little time, so I'll answer why your theory is irrelevant to the question: because the question was if the wedding will go ahead. Yes, it will. If you had asked if the marriage will be happy or if the groom is hopping joyfully in anticipation, sure, let's embark on theory journey but you did not. The chart is good. The wedding will go ahead. The Moon will do the job with Venus, even if nothing else was happening in the chart, although it does and despite different interpretations.

I am a firm believer in that all kinds of divination should at all times obey certain morale and ethics. I sincerely hope those two people are left to themselves to deal with their lives, no matter the consequences. Enough said.

Minderwiz

I see you've had questions to me. I have little time, so I'll answer why your theory is irrelevant to the question: because the question was if the wedding will go ahead. Yes, it will. If you had asked if the marriage will be happy or if the groom is hopping joyfully in anticipation, sure, let's embark on theory journey but you did not. The chart is good. The wedding will go ahead. The Moon will do the job with Venus, even if nothing else was happening in the chart, although it does and despite different interpretations.

I am a firm believer in that all kinds of divination should at all times obey certain morale and ethics. I sincerely hope those two people are left to themselves to deal with their lives, no matter the consequences. Enough said.

Yes the Moon Venus square is going to deliver the marriage, though with some difficulties and obstacles - most likely from the couple themselves, who may not be heavily in favour, but certainly he may drag his feet.

Minderwiz

Hi Minderwiz, with what ive highlighted ....could jupiter be myself, as from your analysis im determined to get hold of him somehow, im going to call his work tomorrow and get a msg to him that way (if possible).

I no way want him to be unhappy like this, as i still care deeply for him.

No, I would think it's more likely to be his mother pushing for the marriage I agree with Ronia about Detriment not being a stop on this but showing that being msierable and unhappy is not a barrier to such a marriage

Sharla

I sincerely hope those two people are left to themselves to deal with their lives, no matter the consequences. Enough said.

Wow Thankyou Ronia for your encouraging, enlightening, thoughtful, straight from the heart, caring advice for me to do. You really have touched me there with your deep felt concern.

Because your advice was so powerful and touched me soooo much, i really don't think i could handle another piece of advice from you on any of my threads again.

So Thankyou ever so much for taking the time out to reply again, and for your thoughtfulness and sincere care.....but like i said i don't need anymore replies from you, even though i'm going to miss you soooo much :(

Bless you Ronia