Deck of the Week : Sign-up Thread: Week 298 : April 15 - April 21

lantana

This week I'm gonna break in my new Divina Tarot deck, and also use its sibling Vessel Oracle to see how well they play together. :D

Thanks, VG!

RiverRunsDeep

Oh, my....haven't participated on the forum or looked at a tarot card for days....Hekate Tarot again for me, VG. Maybe it is time to start thinning out the collection.

Ballerina

This week I'm going to work with my Sacred Circle Tarot.
Have a great week everyone!

Madame Squee

Thank you for the thread, VG! :love:

Please sign me up with:

Hermetic Tarot (Dowson), STS Lenormand and Piatnik Nr. 1902 Fortune Telling Cards

CharlotteK

Hello VG! Hello DotW-ers! I am away this weekend With Dame Darcy's Mermaid Tarot. Will be returning to Tabula Mundi Colores Arcus on Tuesday for the rest of the week :)

Amberjune

Hello everyone & thank you, VG.

I will be working with the William Blake Tarot and the Gaia's Vision Oracle this week.
Both decks seem great for writing..

lantana

I've been enjoying how the Divina and the Vessel read together. I've used them for two spreads so far (including my birthday spread yesterday) and they really compliment each other, despite their differences.

The Divina is all airy and honest and quick to the point (very much a Swords deck) while the Vessel is all emotional and a bit of a cheerleader deck, so together they have a very balanced voice.

DaughterOfDanu

I'll be working with the Herbal Tarot and the Starchild Tarot again. Along with the billion oracle decks that I work with whenever and whatever I feel drawn to. Thanks VG!!!

Carojulie

Hello friends,

I am a little late to join this time, but we are on Easter weekend and today is holiday, so even if it is monday, it is still the weekend, technically.

I will be on vacation this week, with my kids (sort-of vacation : I am not going to the office but I brought back home some work still...)

So, I hope to have a little more time than usual to indulge in tarotland, and also I need a lot of comfort (I am coming from several long and hard and though weeks at the office, dealing with situations that are difficults and stretching my nerves a lot, and I SO need the time off).
So I will choose one of my long time favourites decks just for the sense of comfort it can bring me : The CLOVER Tarot by Nika Berne (a beautiful deck, if you haven't heard of it, I encourage you to look it up on Google image !)

As I will have more time than usual, I will add a second deck, a Lenormand this time, because learning Lenormand system has been a goal of mine for the last few months but I never seem to have enough time. This week I will really try to put some time apart for that, and for that purpose I am going with the Mon Petit Lenormand, by Alexandre Musruck (pretty simple deck that I think is good for beginners)

That's it for me for this week ! Clover tarot deck and Mon Petit Lenormand deck.

Happy Easter and happy Ostara to all of you who celebrate this season in one way or another, and happy beautiful spring week to all of you who stay away from such celebrations ! Much love !

Rose Lalonde

Caroljulie, I hope this week off with your kids helps relieve some of that stress from work, and that you get a chance to enjoy your decks! :)