Lenormand Obsession #3- Noir

Chronata

I mean the boxes will be shipped to me on the 26th. I am still holding t he original date of A;pril 15th for shipping...but of course, if everything gets done sooner...it will be sooner!

tarot heart

I mean the boxes will be shipped to me on the 26th. I am still holding t he original date of A;pril 15th for shipping...but of course, if everything gets done sooner...it will be sooner!

Oh, ok, I must have missed that April 15th date for shipping to us :p

Chronata

sorry about that TH!

It's the date in the preorder description on my site.

I wish the printing didn't take so long, but I have to look at the sample prints, do color correction (you wouldn't think a black and white deck needs it...but I want to make sure it's even) and then the printing, collating takes even more time.

MagsStardustBlack

Really beautiful cards, very whimsical reminds me of The Snow Queen xx

MoonGypsy

So glad to see all the updates, Robyn! :love: i am looking forward to this deck more than words can say...:heart: May everything go smoothly on every level.

Hugs and Many Blessings of Peace, Vibrant Health and Prosperity,
MoonGypsy xox

Bluefeet

Thanks for the update! I can hardly wait.

silverwings94

Please put me down for a deck. I just saw this thread and i love the deck done in black and white. I can't wait to see it in person.
Namaste,
Kat

garmonbozia

Omg!

preordered!
I am so glad I logged on the site tonight!

I have not had time to read the forum much in ages (really busy the last few months remodeling the house I bought...who knew trying to transform a crack house into something nice would be so life consuming?) and had I missed this deck, I would have drunk a bottle of bleach! Or at least have been sad enough to do something really desperate, like eat at Denny's.

I just looked at the artwork (perhaps I should have done that before ordering, but I knew I wouldn't need to) and I'm speechless. I really love the mountain, the house, and of course the owls.

I liked the idea you had of simple card titles in French, but it seems no one else did. In my mind I pictured all lower-case cursive. It looked nice in my mind, but that's a scary place to be sometimes, so I could be very wrong. Perhaps a second edition :p

At first, the title of this thread had given me palpitations as I feared I missed out on one of your decks. First I panicked, because I am out of bleach and I don't really like Denny's, but then I remembered your Lenormand stones. Then I saw you mention mention something about this should be the 4th because of the whimsy, and I panicked again. It's too cold to drive to the store for bleach at this late hour!

baylys

I like the idea of the titles in french too. The images are such that you really don't need the titles. A picture says 1000 words....

Please, go easy on the bleach, I use that to get my white work shirts clean. I can't afford an international bleach shortage because of you! :D