Anna K Lenormand

greatdane

I like it too, Village Witch and Barleywine

I get BIRDS, almost always, as verbal communication. Can be between two people, can be office gossip, can be a lot of people getting together socially. So I like it has multiple birds as it can be communication between two or many.

Barleywine

I get BIRDS, almost always, as verbal communication. Can be between two people, can be office gossip, can be a lot of people getting together socially. So I like it has multiple birds as it can be communication between two or many.

I also like the more general, traditional idea that this card can mean "two of anything" (such as things that tend to come in pairs or in tandem). Usually, though, I read the Birds as verbal communication, and sometimes as short-term stresses or short trips. I see it as kind of a "nervous" card; all of these ideas are well-covered by Anna's Birds.

celticnoodle

Love the Birds!!!

I read the Birds cards as gossip, chatter, and sometimes squabbles. This cards fits all those things! Very well done!
same here and I almost always get it for telephone/texting messages.

Now here's one that I can say I flat-out love! The "busy-ness" of it perfectly captures the idea.
me too! I love it!

yes, verbal communication between two people--as I mentioned above, often via telephone/texting.

You know what I love most about it is that it does capture everything that birds can mean. They look so excited and even 'over excited' as Anna mentions in her description. It reminds me also of my side of the family when there is a get together--and would describe the family get together there perfectly! :laugh: will make me think of my family every time I see it. (now you can see why my family stresses me out and makes me ill! :laugh:) This is very much like a family portrait for my family. :p

I think I like this better then any bird card I've ever seen in any other Lenormand! BRAVO ANNA!!! :thumbsup:

greatdane

THAT is high praise indeed, Barleywine and Celticnoodle!

I am hoping this is out early 2017, at least by Spring. That would be so great.
Obviously I would like, well, NOW, but I am happily watching this deck unfold.

Can't wait to see the BOUQUET!

celticnoodle

Oh, very pretty!! :) I like this as well too. Also nice that you see the smiling face behind it-just to give you notice that this is something pleasant.

greatdane

I agree, Celticnoodle

Anna's Bouquet sums up how I personally see the Bouquet, something lighthearted, usually a bit of joy. Something not too serious in itself, but more like a first date, getting that job interview. While I know everyone has their own way of seeing the BOUQUET, I am glad it is clear it IS a BOUQUET!

decan

Oh the Bouquet is nice, and we have a smile as a bonus! :)

greatdane

That's how I saw it as well, Decan!

I love it is just there in the background, doesn't at all overshadow the BOUQUET, but I think it is a "bonus." I like this BOUQUET isn't quite the typical bunch of flowers in a vase, yet is CLEARLY the BOUQUET. It has Anna's style, while still remaining true to the card and image.

I am getting so excited that soon all the images should be finished! Of course, then there is the printing, as she self publishes, but look how far it's come!

I've been enjoying the process of watching it unfold, but I will be even more excited to have it in my hands :).