BORDERS -- The 5th AT Deck

Flames

Laura's right!! (Hi Laura :))

Reall, let's stick with the original plan. I/We didn't work this hard to only see the images on a screen. I, as well as many others, want to be able to print a quality version for ourselves, should we choose to.

THANKS!!

:)

gregory

Yes - SINGLE copies, printed PERSONALLY. Only for participants. That was the deal.

Tarot Orat

Wow - They look fantastic!!!

Sorry for the trouble with my Knight of Air/Swords. He's not actually holding a sword, which is why I did a different suit name. His hands are full with the horse and the eagle!

seven stars

Wow - They look fantastic!!!

Sorry for the trouble with my Knight of Air/Swords. He's not actually holding a sword, which is why I did a different suit name. His hands are full with the horse and the eagle!

Oh I love the card! haha! Like I said, I had just gotten back from a month long trip, then for some ungodly reason I decided to have that 25% off sale for Tarot day, just on a whim, & got FLOOOOODDDED with orders, and THEN I was like ok I HAVE to do these borders, & got to yours & was like omg wtf is that HAHA! Some of the other knights, the graphics were broken & I couldn't download them, so I couldn't see which one was left out - but it's all good, it's getting done - sorry it's slower than usual - I'll work on what I have tomorrow then I'm reading cards at the Buskerfest in Lawrence Kansas this weekend - if anyone is near Lawrence look for me!!!!