What would you think of a
Scorpio sun
Sagittarius Moon
Scorpio Venus
Scorpio Mercury
Pisces Jupiter
Virgo Mars?

Any help please?
Sorry but I can't give in info without his permission and he's undecided on the time, so couldn't provide rising sign

I know that I won't get an extremely accurate guess but I am okay with it

Thanks in advance!

freekundli

Please share date/time/location too.

Mim

He looks like my kind of friends. :D

We can't tell many things but try to guess through the veil, anyway I guess there a subtle and very intuitive person with some skills at insight, empathy and sensuality. A passionated man with emotional intelligence.
He might love to move and not stay still, might also like to involve in many activities.
A spiritual seaker with skills for occult matters.
Precise, organized but may be not liking to bend in front of conventions and rules.

Sorry for not going further as we need a little more precisions but I did my best with the first lines of his portrait. :)

empress's dress

What would you think of a
Scorpio sun
Sagittarius Moon
Scorpio Venus
Scorpio Mercury
Pisces Jupiter
Virgo Mars?

Any help please?
Sorry but I can't give in info without his permission and he's undecided on the time, so couldn't provide rising sign

I know that I won't get an extremely accurate guess but I am okay with it

Thanks in advance!

intense eyes. enjoys intense interactions but is a chatty catty. gives space. needs space. funny. sarcastic sometimes caustic. helpful. obsessed with being a lover but whether someone is good is always subjective.

HappySleepyPeanut

Thanks for the replies. Even without details they were pretty accurate!
Excuse me,but what do you mean by "obsessed with being a lover" ?

empress's dress

Thanks for the replies. Even without details they were pretty accurate!
Excuse me,but what do you mean by "obsessed with being a lover" ?

this person always wants to be someone's lover. this person is obsessed with having this role in their life. it is essential for them to define themselves with this role.