Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Live Tarot Readings Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive

One Card - One Sentence Game #74

  > Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun


 
HappyTree  HappyTree is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 06 Jul 2014
Location: Happyland
Posts: 9,250
HappyTree 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by anie View Post
6 of cups: good feelings for you, but more based on past experiences.. doesn't look romantic at this moment



q: How did J feel about not being able to go to the party?
Five of Cups
Sad, but the emotions will or has passed.

How will KK feel when he discovers that?
Top   #11
anie's Avatar
anie  anie is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 23 May 2014
Location: noreast
Posts: 3,756
anie 
Citizen

anie's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTree View Post
Page of Pentacles
L feels an initial physical attraction to you, and would like to spend more time in activities with you.

---

How will KK feel when he discovers that?
6 of cups: like the good times may have passed


q: Who did he hang out with ?
Top   #12
HappyTree  HappyTree is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 06 Jul 2014
Location: Happyland
Posts: 9,250
HappyTree 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by anie View Post
6 of cups: like the good times may have passed


q: Who did he hang out with ?
Temperance
A good female friend that he gets along with but nothing romantic here.

---

Will KK attempt to friend request me?
Top   #13
exxyea's Avatar
exxyea  exxyea is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 15 Oct 2011
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 12,325
exxyea 
Citizen

exxyea's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTree View Post
Temperance
A good female friend that he gets along with but nothing romantic here.

---

Will KK attempt to friend request me?
8 of Swords

Doesn't look like it as KK is kind of shy or insecure.

Who is coming into my life romantically?
Top   #14
amaya1's Avatar
amaya1  amaya1 is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 06 Nov 2012
Location: Italy
Posts: 18,436
amaya1 
Citizen

amaya1's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by exxyea View Post
8 of Swords

Doesn't look like it as KK is kind of shy or insecure.

Who is coming into my life romantically?
knight of wands
a man very passionate that he likes to flirt

will db make a relationship with me on August?
Top   #15
samantha's Avatar
samantha  samantha is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 29 Dec 2002
Location: China
Posts: 15,300
samantha 
Citizen

samantha's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by amaya1 View Post
knight of wands
a man very passionate that he likes to flirt

will db make a relationship with me on August?
4 of coins rx
I think they will be prepared to go *someway* towards a relationship/what you want BUT don't expect the entire package just yet.

QU: What do I need to know about M's headaches ?
Top   #16
anie's Avatar
anie  anie is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 23 May 2014
Location: noreast
Posts: 3,756
anie 
Citizen

anie's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by samantha View Post
4 of coins rx
I think they will be prepared to go *someway* towards a relationship/what you want BUT don't expect the entire package just yet.

QU: What do I need to know about M's headaches ?
wheel of fortune : stress! . Or it could be changing hormones in the body - if its been going on a while

q: What does he want me to do if anything?
Top   #17
palin's Avatar
palin  palin is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 27 Feb 2008
Location: the little nest across the magpie :)
Posts: 16,742
palin 
Citizen

palin's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by anie View Post
wheel of fortune : stress! . Or it could be changing hormones in the body - if its been going on a while

q: What does he want me to do if anything?
ace coins

he wants you to start something new and something more promising and concrete..

q: R's feelings for me tomorrow
Top   #18
HeatherRose's Avatar
HeatherRose  HeatherRose is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 04 Jun 2014
Location: CT, USA
Posts: 889
HeatherRose 
Citizen

HeatherRose's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by palin View Post
q: R's feelings for me tomorrow
Four of Cups
A bit distracted and not really interested in you or anything else.

Q: What actions will he take to change things for the better?
Top   #19
LaRazia's Avatar
LaRazia  LaRazia is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 14 Apr 2012
Location: Southeastern Europe
Posts: 11,806
LaRazia 
Citizen

LaRazia's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeatherRose View Post
Four of Cups
A bit distracted and not really interested in you or anything else.

Q: What actions will he take to change things for the better?
He will man up so to speak and be quite firm

Emperor

Why will SJ think he is a better match for me than my fiance?
Top   #20


 


 


Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

The Aeclectic Tarot Forum closed permanently on July 14th, 2017. The public threads remain online as a read-only archive and resource. More information on our decision can be found here. Thank you for being a part of our active community over the past seventeen years.

Copyright © 1996 - 2017 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.