Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Live Tarot Readings Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive

One Card - One Sentence Game #74

  > Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun


 
amaya1's Avatar
amaya1  amaya1 is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 06 Nov 2012
Location: Italy
Posts: 18,436
amaya1 
Citizen

amaya1's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaRazia View Post
He will man up so to speak and be quite firm

Emperor

Why will SJ think he is a better match for me than my fiance?
King swords
Because he thinks that is more decisive trustworthy and can be a real man for u

Will i get closer the sunday with blackman?
Top   #21
alice_in_wonderland's Avatar
alice_in_wonderland  alice_in_wonderland is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 17 Feb 2012
Location: nj,usa
Posts: 10,893
alice_in_wonderland 
Citizen

alice_in_wonderland's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by amaya1 View Post
King swords
Because he thinks that is more decisive trustworthy and can be a real man for u

Will i get closer the sunday with blackman?
queen of swords
no it doesn't seem like so.
~
will me and EZ ever work together in distant future?
Top   #22
LaRazia's Avatar
LaRazia  LaRazia is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 14 Apr 2012
Location: Southeastern Europe
Posts: 11,806
LaRazia 
Citizen

LaRazia's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by alice_in_wonderland View Post
queen of swords
no it doesn't seem like so.
~
will me and EZ ever work together in distant future?
I see a big yes gete

Ace of cups

How would I look in the long creamy one?
Top   #23
exxyea's Avatar
exxyea  exxyea is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 15 Oct 2011
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 12,325
exxyea 
Citizen

exxyea's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaRazia View Post
I see a big yes gete

Ace of cups

How would I look in the long creamy one?
7 of Wands

You will stand out from the rest.

Will the relationship with him serve me well?
Top   #24
Jdance's Avatar
Jdance  Jdance is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 25 Feb 2014
Location: under sunny skies
Posts: 4,664
Jdance 
Citizen

Jdance's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by exxyea View Post
7 of Wands

You will stand out from the rest.

Will the relationship with him serve me well?
emperor: I guess it depends on what you are looking for. this speaks of order and functionality, reliability ..


Q: What can I expect, how and will he respond to the note?
Top   #25
GotH's Avatar
GotH  GotH is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 10 Jun 2012
Location: incognitio
Posts: 27,396
GotH 
Citizen

GotH's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jdance View Post
emperor: I guess it depends on what you are looking for. this speaks of order and functionality, reliability ..


Q: What can I expect, how and will he respond to the note?
8 of Cups

The energy is someone who wants to move on to something else for the better, hope this makes sense to you.


Why are communications so blocked for me right now?
Top   #26
gypsyflower's Avatar
gypsyflower  gypsyflower is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 25 Jul 2014
Location: Western MA
Posts: 2,154
gypsyflower 
Citizen

gypsyflower's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goddessofthehunter View Post
8 of Cups

The energy is someone who wants to move on to something else for the better, hope this makes sense to you.


Why are communications so blocked for me right now?

Because they are in the middle of negotiating

Six.Pentacles


Q: Biggest thing for next week?
Top   #27
Jdance's Avatar
Jdance  Jdance is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 25 Feb 2014
Location: under sunny skies
Posts: 4,664
Jdance 
Citizen

Jdance's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by gypsyflower View Post
Because they are in the middle of negotiating

Six.Pentacles


Q: Biggest thing for next week?
Goddess, yes... hopefully putting the problems behind


4 of cups: looks like you have to make a decision or will be Offered one


q: Will they respond?
Top   #28
gypsyflower's Avatar
gypsyflower  gypsyflower is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 25 Jul 2014
Location: Western MA
Posts: 2,154
gypsyflower 
Citizen

gypsyflower's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jdance View Post
Goddess, yes... hopefully putting the problems behind


4 of cups: looks like you have to make a decision or will be Offered one


q: Will they respond?
Chariot
Yes! But you will feel torn about it.

Q: What kind of offer?
Top   #29
Jdance's Avatar
Jdance  Jdance is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 25 Feb 2014
Location: under sunny skies
Posts: 4,664
Jdance 
Citizen

Jdance's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by gypsyflower View Post
Chariot
Yes! But you will feel torn about it.

Q: What kind of offer?
knight of wands: positive and definitely work related.. a project maybe ... hard to say

q: Will the response come soon or later?
Top   #30


 


 


Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

The Aeclectic Tarot Forum closed permanently on July 14th, 2017. The public threads remain online as a read-only archive and resource. More information on our decision can be found here. Thank you for being a part of our active community over the past seventeen years.

Copyright © 1996 - 2017 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.