Just ordered The Postcards from my Lover deck!! :)

GotH

I'll let you know when I get it... :)

Sorry we took over your thread pickled pixie!

pickled pixie

Oh poop!! Looks like I just missed a sale or special extra's??!!!! Noooooooo!! That ALWAYS happens to me *sigh* :( ....Ps Sorry for calling you panda instead of padma *cringe* :D

Padma

Pixie, just send a PM to SevenStars, and tell her you didn't know about the coupon code - she is really nice, I am sure she will understand and give you the special offer! And no worries about my name ;)

pickled pixie

oooh good idea thanks :)

pickled pixie

Lotus Padma, what did you go with stamps or plain? I ordered the stamps as I'm a newbie but it was a tough decision.... :)

Padma

Even though I have been doing the Lennies for a few years now, I got the one with the stamps. I liked the look of them! :D (and not being good with numbers, I can rarely remember the numbering on the cards past #16, the Stars.)

pickled pixie

yes I don't think I'll ever learn all the numbers!! I liked the stamps too they weren't intrusive :)...It's funny because earlier in the week a bought a little tin with a postcard printed on it of a bluebird and flowers, it was very vintage looking.. It didn't match any of my other lennies but it will be so perfect for this one!!! Love it when the universe does this :D

Padma

Your tin sounds lovely! And yes, it is nice when things "randomly" line up like that! :thumbsup:

MoonGypsy

Congrats you three!!! :love: ! i have this set, and i LOVE it...i mean really, really, really
LOVE it! [both reg size Postcards deck and the mini stamps]

[BTW, seven's sale was for only 24 hours on the 16th]...

Padma

Thanks, MoonGypsy! :love:

Would you kindly comment on how it speaks and reads for you...? I am that curious! Thanks :)