Career Reading

The_Hydra

After struggling for a while to find a major in college I decided "F it let's ask the Lenormand what I'd be happiest and most successful in doing with my life." So this is supposed to be the career:

Key-Garden-Rider

Journalism came to mind [uncover-public-news,] perhaps business communications/marketing specifically advertising, helping others meet new people so social networking of some sort, community spokesperson, maybe a sociologist or group psychologist.

surpeti

Hi you have a big decision going! It seems like an awfully big one to put on three cards. As you see, there are sooo many interpretations it's still not clear--unless one of these by chance resonates right off.

Of the choices you listed, community spokesperson sounds like it's closest to the cards you drew since that is a Key person bringing news (Rider) to the community (Garden). Though Garden-Rider does look like disseminating news, I'd think journalism would have the Letter involved, and psychology might have Book. You might also think about more literal meanings for the cards--a gardener who works with horses???

Still, maybe a more fruitful approach would be to devise a series of questions about what might make you feel fulfilled, financially comfortable, or whatever your criteria are for why you are majoring in anything at all. Then you will get more information from the cards. If you are comfortable with bigger spreads, I'd suggest a line of 5 or a 3x3 at least, for a major decision like this.

And in the end the cards are like a friend--take their advice, but not over your own intuition. You wouldn't want to end up 40 years from now saying, "Darn it, I spent my life as a xxx because of those 3 cards!"

Hope this helps. Good luck!

The_Hydra

Hi you have a big decision going! It seems like an awfully big one to put on three cards. As you see, there are sooo many interpretations it's still not clear--unless one of these by chance resonates right off.

Of the choices you listed, community spokesperson sounds like it's closest to the cards you drew since that is a Key person bringing news (Rider) to the community (Garden). Though Garden-Rider does look like disseminating news, I'd think journalism would have the Letter involved, and psychology might have Book. You might also think about more literal meanings for the cards--a gardener who works with horses???

Still, maybe a more fruitful approach would be to devise a series of questions about what might make you feel fulfilled, financially comfortable, or whatever your criteria are for why you are majoring in anything at all. Then you will get more information from the cards. If you are comfortable with bigger spreads, I'd suggest a line of 5 or a 3x3 at least, for a major decision like this.

And in the end the cards are like a friend--take their advice, but not over your own intuition. You wouldn't want to end up 40 years from now saying, "Darn it, I spent my life as a xxx because of those 3 cards!"

Hope this helps. Good luck!

It's what frustration does man. I know enough not to base any decision on a draw of cards, but I've wanted some advice for a while and why not. lol Believe me I'm not dumb enough to go X amount of years to college and put X amount of dollars into it because of a Lenormand or Tarot reading. At this point I'm a little desperate as I'm tired of going to school for what feels like nothing. So I asked what I'd be happy and financially successful in.

A bigger spread would have been better you're right. I'm still getting used to this form of cartomancy. Going from tarot to this has been quite the experience. Thankfully I picked up some books today and I'm going to read through them before I do any other readings.

I do belong to a certain community which would benefit from an educational spokesperson so that sounded interesting but I'm just looking at what you guys think. Thanks for your interpretation :)