4 vedic astrological readings up for grabs

sweetcherise13

Your 8th house person who has a mars ur a "Manglik" and your an aqarius moon..

A manglik is usually very got headed.... So your born with hot headed persona... its hard to control temper...

I am still learning no planet in a house is good if there is no malefic planet around...

i think 5th house of venus in leo is a bit odd are you in a creative job... maybe your so self invovled sometimes your person may fight your attention .. You will meet someone in a fun atmosphere you need fun in relationships... PAssion is important and use your creativity..

thank you for sitting...

Your western chart may show something totally different...

Thank you for clarifying where my "hot headedness" may come from.
When you mentioned needing passion and my significant other fighting for attention it helped me realize that my temper tends to flare up when I'm bored or feel stagnet. My hubby is a Leo but an amazingly calm and quiet one. He does have to point out at times, in a very subtle way, that he feels like he is usually interrupting me when he speaks to me. I'm working on not being too absorbed in something most of the time, but on the other hand, what tends to fill up my time is helping family and friends.

Yes, my current job would be considered creative as a plant merchandiser but I'm looking to change jobs into something that can be more helpful in a spiritual way to others.

Thank you again. This was very informative and helpful. :)

mahafrins

Thank you for clarifying where my "hot headedness" may come from.
When you mentioned needing passion and my significant other fighting for attention it helped me realize that my temper tends to flare up when I'm bored or feel stagnet. My hubby is a Leo but an amazingly calm and quiet one. He does have to point out at times, in a very subtle way, that he feels like he is usually interrupting me when he speaks to me. I'm working on not being too absorbed in something most of the time, but on the other hand, what tends to fill up my time is helping family and friends.

Yes, my current job would be considered creative as a plant merchandiser but I'm looking to change jobs into something that can be more helpful in a spiritual way to others.

Thank you again. This was very informative and helpful. :)

So if he is Leo he will have what is called a 'Rasi ka mangal' so u guys will be compatible then.. thanks for sitting.

theFeeLion

PlanetsSymbolsPositionsRasi
Sun [3rd House]Sun83° 1' 0"Mithuna
Moon [7th House]Moon209° 7' 31"Tula
Mercury [4th House]Mercury99° 49' 6"Karka
Venus [3rd House]Venus89° 16' 26"Mithuna
Mars [7th House]Mars200° 20' 33"Tula
Jupiter [9th House]Jupiter253° 17' 26"Dhanu
Saturn [7th House]Saturn196° 4' 37"Tula
Rahu [2nd House]Rahu40° 50' 38"Vrishabha
Ketu [8th House]Ketu220° 50' 38"Vrischika
Ascendant [2nd House]Ascendant37° 11' 18"Vrishabha

So i am first only going into your first question and i will analyse other aspects in a much later post....
3 main planets in 7th house moon mars and saturn...
You have saturn in your 7th house this is a very slow planet its not in the right position when it comes to a marriage. But saturn is a planet which makes you seek for a lot of perfection in a spouse if you dont get what you truely want you wont go for it. You may marry more than once i feel. Since you have the tendacy to look for "perfection"

Hmm I've never really thought about things that way but you saying about seeking perfection makes sense and I'm not sure how I feel about this. Although I guess now that I think about it I am of the opinion that all love is perfect for each situation and person. I don't think I am explaining this very well lol. Although I'm not entirely happy about the possibility of marrying more than once, I understand that it is a reality as what is perfect for me right now may now be perfect for me in 10 or 20 years time.

Marriage has to be for love you flirt a lot and would want to get the best for yourself..

I definitely agree with this statement! Unfortunately I don't always know how to turn the 'flirt' off which can get me into trouble lol oops.

Lets go to your next planet... Mars in 7th house.. Mars is a rough planet for this house it means you will quarel with your spouse very often and life will be hell for you...Like you you wont like someone who does accept your view point in short you might want to dominate. So trick is to keep your temper in check...

I see arguing as a part of life, not necessarily something I like but something that is inevitable with two people of differing opinions. Thankfully, with my current partner, the arguments are mostly about the small stuff. Unfortunately I tend to get irritable each month and can snap a lot easier as a result but it is something that I have been working on getting better with.

Moon in 7th house your like me i have a moon too but i have an ugly ketu with it so mine is trouble in marriage but you get very emotional if your hurt you are really hurt and would beat down the person who hurt you.. You need lots of sugary love pampering and good things of life...
So i see delays in marriage at the moment. Roughly will take post 35 for you to find a good spouse that suits you..

Oh yes I can get very emotional lol. Crying is a bit of a stress release for me so sometimes the tears come out when I least want them to.

I do appreciate a bit of sugary pampering and the good things in life :D it's not something I really get a lot of though.

Bah! I was hoping to hear sooner than 35! Ive been with my current partner for nearly 7 years now and was hoping that marriage would be on the cards soon. Oh well I guess I will just have to wait a bit longer.

Regarding children which is usually 5th house there is no planet so next close one is 4th house which has a mercury you avoid too much travel. You would probably have kids when you have enough money and property?You look for stability before an expense. So mercury will have effect on the question of child by intuition one child is possible seeing the chart but i will do a further analysis post your feed back and other questions..

Thanks for the extra part :) I do like to have stability before expense but I also know that things happen and you do what you need to to get through. I'm a bit disappointed you can see only one child but that is better than none!

Thanks heaps for the reading. I hope I have given you enough feedback. If not let me know and I'll add more :)

[emoji813] Fee

intuitivetarot

Hi mahafrins! :) Can you take one more sitter?
DOB: April 5th, '91
Coordinates for place of birth: 17.3850° N, 78.4867° E

mahafrins

Hi mahafrins! :) Can you take one more sitter?
DOB: April 5th, '91
Coordinates for place of birth: 17.3850° N, 78.4867° E

Please repost this in a new thread i am starting and please give me your place and approximate time of birth and post your details there please....with your area of concern