New Moon Spread

Kathy123

New Moon tonight if anyone is interested in trying out this spread. I know I will be :)

Thanks Eyebright, for bringing this up for renewal :) I'm going to do this spread tonight.

Eyebright

I've just pulled my cards, they are very interesting, will write it up on my blog later this week, I have a test on Thursday so I won't have time to discuss my reading in a write up before then.

It's a really worthwhile spread that I enjoy doing, expecially if you follow it up with the Full Moon spread in 2 weeks time, you can track events and themes etc across the lunar month and beyond :)

Eowyn

Everyone is invited to the last New Moon of the year on Dec. 13th.

I want to jump to the astrology forum now and learn how to incorporate the sign where the moon is (this one will be in sagitario) I wonder if this would add to the reading or not.

Have a great reading!

BlueDragonfly

Time to bring this reading back up to the top! The New Moon is Saturday! There was no New Moon in the month of February this year, did you notice?

Hmmm.....incorporating the sign the New Moon is in adds an interesting twist! I keep meaning to learn more in-depth about astrology, the signs, houses, planet placements, it might be a good spot/time to get my feet wet! This New Moon will be in Pisces.

Eyebright

Thanks for the reminder BlueDragonfly. I know nowt about astrology, but would love to incorporate it somehow, someday!

BlueDragonfly

Thanks for the reminder BlueDragonfly. I know nowt about astrology, but would love to incorporate it somehow, someday!

I don't know very much! I'm just going to track the Moon through the signs on this site, to get started. Scroll about halfway down the page to the pink framed Void of Course chart for 2013/2014.

http://www.cafeastrology.com/timingwiththemoon.html

As for using it with this spread and the Full Moon spread, it's interesting to see what is focused on and how that would tie in with your reading. I do know that the Moon is always in the same sign as the Sun when it is new, and the opposite sign(6 signs away) when it is full. *nods*

Glass Owl

I normally don't do spreads based upon moon phases but these really speak to me. Thank you!