Is peregrine worse than fall.

Sharla

If a significator is presently in its sign placement fall, but its at 29 degrees and just ready to move into another sign which will then make it peregrine.

Is peregrine worser than fall ?

Im thinking its not, as i don't think a planet would be as debilitated if it was peregrine as if it was in fall or even detriment.

Minderwiz

Late Medieval Astrologers scored Fall at ,-4 and Peregrine as -5. But like you I tend to reverse!the ranking, especially if the Peregrine planet is reception with its lord and the lord is well placed

Sharla

Late Medieval Astrologers scored Fall at ,-4 and Peregrine as -5. But like you I tend to reverse!the ranking, especially if the Peregrine planet is reception with its lord and the lord is well placed

OMG minderwiz im so happy your around the forum, i've had so many questions today i've needed help with including this one.

Going on this, then the sun is 29 degrees libra in its fall, ready to move into scorpio, then from my knowledge making it be peregrine....hence the question.

Ok! also the sun will still then be combust until 15 degrees of scorpio, so maybe this doesn't change anything to a positive.