At least problems with this guy is helping me with horary..=)

Sharla

I've learnt so much more this past few days since casting charts, regarding matters to do with this guy i've been going on and on about lol.......sorry guys if your getting sick of hearing about him lol.

Here's a chart i did yesterday, but never posted on here......i'll let you know the new things i've now learnt from looking back at this chart, after doing lots more intensive studying.

BTW im a Virgo, researching is my passion.

https://postimg.org/image/4j4zz1alr/

So we have X as venus and myself as mars.

If a significator is in the same house as another planet, then they are with someone else at the point the chart was cast. So with him being with Saturn and a conjunction was coming up between them, and also with them being in the 2nd house to do with finances, then this looks like he was maybe with someone in authority, to talk about his finances and what he is going to do next.
Also with saturn being in this house placed with venus, and not even being representative of a particular person, would mean that he has financial difficulties and concerns.

(last time we spoke a few days ago, he did say that things were not good on this end and he needed to sort things out, as things were getting quite bad. Projects are coming to dead ends, money's running dry etc.....i did tell him i wasn't after his money, but this doesn't change things as this guy loves making money).

I'm in the 3rd house of communication, yes i cast the chart because i'm wanting to hear from him that's why i've landed in this house. Pluto is also in my house, but this can't be representing a person as this planets not used, so id say it was more my obsessiveness over the situation.

The angles of the chart are all succedent (fixed), showing that whatever has happened has totally taken place.

Also with him being placed in a succedent (fixed) house, this is showing that whatever matters he is going through he wants to keep to himself, he's probably not told me the full impact of his situation thinking it may scare me off, if i think he has no money.

But he is also placed in a mutables sign, so there is room for him to change how he is thinking and being at present, his mind can be swayed.

Both significators are placed in the 1st quadrant of the chart ( houses 1-3 ), this shows that something is about to happen in regards to what house the planet is placed in. Also being in the 1st quadrant which is situated at the lower left of the chart, shows he has gone within himself and doesn't really want to be around anyone.

Venus (him) is also between two malefic planets, being sun and saturn, making him besieged, so he is overwhelmed with what he is going through. The sun being at a critical degree also of zero degrees, shows that this is just the start of matters for him, and especially with the sun being in the via combusta part of the chart of zero degrees scorpio.

It doesn't matter how many houses apart the malefic planets are, if the significator is between two malefics in the chart it is still besieged....BUT the further away the planets are, the less restrain the querent feels. In this case he is very close to Saturn, but the sun is more further away.

To also look at why the question was asked, we take at look at the past aspect the moon makes with a planet to see what happened. The moon separates from a square with mercury, which shows the argument we had when i found out about the message from K, then after moon trines with venus (himself), which was when i called him the following day to try and give him chance to explain and clear the air.

Venus is also what we call 'impetited' which is where the planet is in very bad condition where it is placed. Venus is not in a good sign, as its peregrine here so has very little strength. There's no mutual reception between venus and mars (both significators), venus is besieged between two malefics, so basically he can't do anything about his situation at present.....hence no perfection and no contact.

Im exalted in my sign, so im in a good position. And there is only reception by one planet being (me) mars, so im receiving him in triplicity.................to be continued.

Sebastiane

This was very informative. Thank you. What does it mean when 2 significators receive each in their triplicity?

Sharla

This was very informative. Thank you. What does it mean when 2 significators receive each in their triplicity?

This is a mutual reception so both parties feel the same for each other, being in each others triplicity would be a good sign of them both liking eachother very much and even being on the verge of getting feelings, or already being in love with each other.