Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Live Tarot Readings Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive

Moon applying to Asc ?

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Beyond Tarot > Astrology

Citizen

Sharla 
Citizen

Moon applying to Asc ?

I still get confused with planets applying to the asc, especially the moon as the moon is the co-significator of the querent, and also the asc is the querent....so i don't get it.

For example in a recent timing chart, the asc is 28.21" and the moon is 4.45".....so the moon needs to move 6.24" to conjunct the Asc.

But what is this showing me .....if anything at all ?
Top   #1
Student of Astrology

Minderwiz 
Student of Astrology

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharla View Post
I still get confused with planets applying to the asc, especially the moon as the moon is the co-significator of the querent, and also the asc is the querent....so i don't get it.

For example in a recent timing chart, the asc is 28.21" and the moon is 4.45".....so the moon needs to move 6.24" to conjunct the Asc.

But what is this showing me .....if anything at all ?
It's not really showing you anything unless in so doing it comes into aspect with the significator of the quesited or its antiscion.

One thing that you need to realise is that the Ascendant moves through the zodiac at the rate of 1 degree every 4 minutes, though this is an average speed for the day. In some signs its movement is a little faster (the Signs of short ascension) and in others it takes a little longer (signs of long ascension)

Now from context, I take it you mean the Moon is at the end of the preceding sign, for example at 28 degrees Pisces, with the Ascendant at 4 degrees Aries. In that case the conjunction has already happened because Pisces rises before Aries, and the Moon will have been on the Ascending degree some 25 minutes before you cast your chart. So actually the Moon is separating from the Ascending degree (which is changing every 4 minutes). So be very careful about application and sepraration to the angles.
Top   #2
Citizen

Sharla 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minderwiz View Post
It's not really showing you anything unless in so doing it comes into aspect with the significator of the quesited or its antiscion.

One thing that you need to realise is that the Ascendant moves through the zodiac at the rate of 1 degree every 4 minutes, though this is an average speed for the day. In some signs its movement is a little faster (the Signs of short ascension) and in others it takes a little longer (signs of long ascension)

Now from context, I take it you mean the Moon is at the end of the preceding sign, for example at 28 degrees Pisces, with the Ascendant at 4 degrees Aries. In that case the conjunction has already happened because Pisces rises before Aries, and the Moon will have been on the Ascending degree some 25 minutes before you cast your chart. So actually the Moon is separating from the Ascending degree (which is changing every 4 minutes). So be very careful about application and sepraration to the angles.
In the certain chart moon was at 4 degree taurus, and the asc was at 28 degrees aries.....so this is still applying, is it ?
Top   #3

Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

The Aeclectic Tarot Forum closed permanently on July 14th, 2017. The public threads remain online as a read-only archive and resource. More information on our decision can be found here. Thank you for being a part of our active community over the past seventeen years.

Copyright © 1996 - 2017 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.