What's in retrograde in Nov 2002?

raeanne

Hi all,

I'm not very familiar with astrology but things have been really weird lately and I was wondering what planets were in retrograde. Is there a good web site that will tell me the status of the different planets? Thanks for any input.

Keslynn

Venus will be retrograde until November 20th (well, depending on where you are). I believe Saturn is also still retrograde. I think Jupiter is stationing but not retrograde yet. I'm not sure if they have it, but a good place to check would be the Mountain Astrologer website (www.themountainastrologer.com). Or you could go to www.astro.com and do a chart for whichever day you're concerned with.

:) Kes

raeanne

Keslyn,

Thanks for the web sites! I'll check them out.

Minderwiz

Saturn will continue to be retrograde till next February but Jupiter will not station retrograde till 4th December (12:23 GMT).

Retrograde motion does not of itself indicate things are 'weird', rather that we have difficulty externalising the planets energy in the normal way. The effects tend to be internal - re-evaluations of what we have learned and what we have thought. This might seem 'weird' in the sense that things don't seem to work out as expected or we don't get things right as we normally do but that's about it - unless the retrograde planet is aspecting one of your natal planets - in which case it can set off its energies (and the energies of any other planets that are aspected by the transited planet). In such cases the energy flows may really be stirred up and you may have a real challenge in dealing with them.

january

Hi All -

As far as how retrogrades seem to affect me, Saturn (my ruler, as a Cap) has been retrograde in my 5th house and I can really feel it in my social life. Its almost come to a standstill. I see this just as a planetary condition so I can get it moving again if I put extra effort into it... hopefully. And Venus retro in my 10th house has put a damper on my creativity... I've been soooo blocked for the past month and that's tough when you're an artist!