Magical Messages from the Fairies

faunabay

I just found this on amazon.com
It looks as if Doreen Virtue is coming out with another fairy deck. Hmmmm..... I'm curious what it's like. I really like some of her decks but not all. And of course, we all know how I feel about the fae! :*
Just thought I'd point it out. It doesn't even give a release date though. ??

Little Hare

Goood lord as much as i like some of her decks... she doesn't need anymore! erg! sometimes i think all people are about is money....

(*written in an annoyed moment- am hoping i will never by the deck ;) )

6 Haunted Days

faunabay said:
I just found this on amazon.com
It looks as if Doreen Virtue is coming out with another fairy deck. Hmmmm..... I'm curious what it's like. I really like some of her decks but not all. And of course, we all know how I feel about the fae! :*
Just thought I'd point it out. It doesn't even give a release date though. ??

It says on Amazon April 2008. I have some of her decks, the only one I really like and use sometimes is Healing with the Fairies. She seems to just smack decks together....I mean why not? It's not like she does the artwork. She just has to write those overly sweet positive very new agey guidebooks. She isn't a favourite of mine. Just not very much depth in her oarcles/decks imo.

This one I would like to see more cards, since I like Healing with the Fairies, I might enjoy the art here too.

TheArchangelsBoy

I don't mind some of her decks. I like that she uses the word "magical."

Doreen is alright but annoys me too.

faunabay

I really like some of her decks. But others do nothing for me. The ones I do like - I really like! So I always want to at least give any new ones the benefit of the doubt and take a look. Plus I'm just all about fairies anyway. :)
Although now that I think about it - the ones I like the best are her older ones. hmmmm....

geministar

Im the same. I have about 4 of her decks but there is only 1 deck that I consistently use, the others I just occassionally look at.

I stopped buying her decks because most of her decks are really much of a muchness but I must admit it is still exciting hearing about a new DV deck.

It will be interesting Faunabay to see what this new fairy deck will look like :)

faunabay

geministar said:
Im the same. I have about 4 of her decks but there is only 1 deck that I consistently use, the others I just occassionally look at.

I stopped buying her decks because most of her decks are really much of a muchness but I must admit it is still exciting hearing about a new DV deck.

It will be interesting Faunabay to see what this new fairy deck will look like :)

Yep, I still get excited about any new fairy decks. :) I'm not expecting much, but do want to look at it. Who knows it might be a good one. I can always hope.

Little Hare

Does anyone know when we will see some images?

faunabay

peace_pixie said:
Does anyone know when we will see some images?

Doreen Virtue rarely puts out pictures. :( And I just went back to amazon.com and they are saying the deck won't be out until April 2008. I didn't realize it would be that long. So it's going to be a while.

Jewel

I must admit, that although I have bought several of her decks, it has been mainly for the artwork, and I don't use them much. I never really appreciated Healing with the Faeries until we did the traveling faeries round with them. But as it is faeries, I am sure I will be a sucker and buy the new one if nothing else just to look at it. I am hopless.