One Card, One Sentence Game # 142

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun

Citizen

Hide1111 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by samantha View Post
The High Priestess
! What a card to get here. So ....what do you guess ?
Base card didn't help me. 7 of cups ....some filled with shiny treasures, the others rubbish !

QU: How will Saturday go for me ?
The Empress: A bountiful harvest! Good tidings.

Q: Why did CC block me on Facebook?
Top   #1121
Citizen

HappyTree 
Citizen

The brand is good but on the low end range. So maybe just lower my expectations....
Quote:
The High Priestess
! What a card to get here. So ....what do you guess ?
Base card didn't help me. 7 of cups ....some filled with shiny treasures, the others rubbish !

QU: How will Saturday go for me ?
Temperance
It will be okay, no excitement but peaceful, things will be smooth tho uneventful.

Is it true that the cards I draw no matter what questions are always pointing towards advice I need?
Top   #1122
Citizen

samantha 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTree View Post
The brand is good but on the low end range. So maybe just lower my expectations....

Temperance
It will be okay, no excitement but peaceful, things will be smooth tho uneventful.

Is it true that the cards I draw no matter what questions are always pointing towards advice I need?
Knight of coins
Not true. But don't ask me what *is* true !
Top   #1123
Citizen

WaterSong 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hide1111 View Post
The Empress: A bountiful harvest! Good tidings.

Q: Why did CC block me on Facebook?
3 of cups : it seems CC did not want you either see her group of friends, their social network, or they did not want you to see a third party, someone else interacting with them.
There seems there was gossip, the base card is 5 of swords.
If CC is a man, probably he is hiding another person from you. IF female, she is just immature and a little catty.

Q: what should I know about x today, after our conversation...are they feeling better ?
Top   #1124
Citizen

Hide1111 
Citizen

Quote:

Temperance

Nine of Swords: I think, not necessarily. Too many draws are causing you grief because they confuse you.
Top   #1125
Citizen

WaterSong 
Citizen

Quote:

Temperance

9 of pentacles : yes...they tend to guide you to be grounded and to find peace and fullfillment withing yourself.Like tending to your own garden.They tell you what you need to know with honesty ( base card King of Swords)...I also see here that you should also trust your own inner judgment and guidance, and with the King, your own judgment and sense of justice and ethics.
The cards alone cannot determine what choices we make.

as above
Top   #1126
Citizen

samantha 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaterSong View Post
3 of cups : it seems CC did not want you either see her group of friends, their social network, or they did not want you to see a third party, someone else interacting with them.
If CC is a man, probably he is hiding another person from you. IF female, she is just immature and a little catty.

Q: what should I know about x today, after our conversation...are they feeling better ?
Two of Wands
Yes, they have energy enough to think about making a decision and going after something that they want ....its planning stages now but the impetus to be up and doing is there.

QU: How does L see me ? (Good or bad ...)
Top   #1127
Citizen

HappyTree 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaterSong View Post

Queen of swords/Two of pentacles
They're starting to think more rationally that's for sure, no more emotions running amok, and feel like able to handle the situation better.

What do I need to know to tie up this loose end on my part?
Top   #1128
Citizen

HappyTree 
Citizen

Quote:
Two of Wands
Yes, they have energy enough to think about making a decision and going after something that they want ....its planning stages now but the impetus to be up and doing is there.

Sun
Good. L sees you in a positive light overall

What do I need to know to tie up this loose end on my part? (I don't have romantic feelings for this person the only thing that concerns me is the rubbish I am holding I'm not giving it back)
Top   #1129
Citizen

WaterSong 
Citizen

Quote:
Two of Wands

King of cups : they see you as someone mature emotionally, kind and caring. Someone that maybe does not talk openly about how they feel, but with a good, compassionate heart.They maybe think you hide a lot of what you feel, but nevertheless , your sensitivity shows.

Q: what could expect next, form X, in the coming days ?
Top   #1130

Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

The Aeclectic Tarot Forum closed permanently on July 14th, 2017. The public threads remain online as a read-only archive and resource. More information on our decision can be found here. Thank you for being a part of our active community over the past seventeen years.

Copyright © 1996 - 2017 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.