Vision Quest - Three of Fire

Soaring Eagle

Description: There are three flower stalks bound together floating above the ground. Behind the arrows you see a lake in a desert mountain area.

Significant Details: The flower stalks have an aura around them, they are blossoming, giving a sense of motion, things growing.

My Interpretation: Mind, body, and soul working together in harmony. Things are in motion, stay on track, be patient. There is a “wanting” to do the right thing.

divinegoddess

Numerology Reference: 3 - Time, Creativity, Versatility, Development, Abundance, Triad, Initial Achievement of Goals, Growth

Keywords*: Integrity, innocence, being in the heart, simplicity, natural confidence, valuing oneself, clarity, sincerity

Inner message*: If you let the innocence of your heart come to the forefront, most worries simply fall away. Once you accept yourself just the way you are, competitiveness and envy cease to dominate. Your path to freedom is found in the clarity and simplicity of your heart.

Outward manifestation*: The fear of not getting enough if you don’t put in constant effort, can finally dissolve. You realize that the most importan things in life arrive on their own accord, not because you earned them! Let your heart lead you to the people and circumstances you need to continue growing gently and easily.

My Interpretation: Your path to freedom is found in the clarity and simplicity of your heart. You realize that the most importan things in life arrive on their own accord, not because you earned them! Let your heart lead you to the people and circumstances you need to continue growing gently and easily.

*From the LWB

Soaring Eagle

This is one card that we have completely different interpretations, and yet they both work. :)

divinegoddess

This is one card that we have completely different interpretations, and yet they both work. :)

I think it's one of those cases, where you let the card tell you what it wants you to know. I think it depends on the situation as well ;). It's great to have different views and interpretations of the cards!