Daily Card -- Six/Disks -- Success

Phoenyx*

So many layers to this card, sheesh. :)

A many-petalled flower on top of a Maltese cross, with four points sticking out of the half-directions (North-east, North-west, South-east, South-west), all in a pale pink circle, which is surrounded by a pale yellow circle, which is surrounded by a white circle, which is surrounded by a pale tan circle, which is in a pale red six sided geometric figure, which is in a pale peach six-soded geomentric figure, which is inside a pale turquoise six-sided geometrical figure, which is inside a pale orange sectagon (? however its spelled), which is finally inside a pale pink circle. The pink circle has 6 equally spaced smaller spheres of light blue, each with a different astrological symbol inside. Each of those spheres lays partially on top a darker blue circle, which is on top of another even darker blue circle. Six points of green, pink and pale blue lay at 60 degree angles from one another under the large circle that holds the spheres. Under this are four dark blue partial circles at each of the half-directions. At North and South, are larger dark orangish red half partial circles, the North with the symbol of an astrological symbol (Not sure which one), the South with the sign of Taurus. All of this is on a background of dark brown with light blue lines.

On a side note, this is my last day for this rotation, after this, I go to another hospital for another 5 weeks. Since the day I found out I was going to be in this rotation, I swore up and down that I would end up being the best student my clinical instructor has ever had. He has a reputation for being....nightmarish, honestly. This card gives me a good feeling, if I don't end up being the best student he's ever had, I know I will succeed in passing this rotation at least. But, the symbol of Taurus seems to be a warning not to get too cocky, and not to give up, or stumble in my last day. I've still got a final to take this morning, and I've got to keep that in mind.

Phoenyx*

And the results are....in these past five weeks, I made myself a goal of getting 1/4th of the sticks in, or 25...I've gotten 27 in total. :D
I also promised myself that I would pass this rotation. I got a 95 on the final, and passed with flying colors.
Finally, I promised myself I would be the best student he's ever had...and I succeeded at that as well. :D

*kicks back and relaxes now*

bonnycat

Well done

it is nice to see how the cards relate to some one elses life. I am allways surprise when they do in mine.

Anyway good luck in your next rotation

Dean

U.k

Six Disks arranged in a Hexagon and bearing symbols of six Astro planets for Business Success. Favorable opportunities for a new beginning in starting a Project or Career. Tolerance - Generosity - Success.