Sitters: (2) Horary chart readings

CosmicBeing

Hello,

Do you take more sitters? If not, that's fine.

Will I bee succesfull when I take over my boss duties during her holidays occuring the first 2 weeks of june?
Do you need my birth details?

Let me know, thank you.

Nope don't need your birth details. I'll post your reading soon enough.

mahafrins

Well I'm going to look at 7th (him).
1st house is you.

Taurus is ruled by venus (you)
Scorpio is ruled by MarsRX (him)

Venus & MarsRX....There is no aspect between you and EA. This to me is leaning toward a No.

Ok well next week wont happen too I have no clue so far I just am sad it aint happening this week..

Venus is in the first house. Venus is in Taurus it's own sign...so own rulership.

Mars is in the 7th house. Mars is peregrine (aka nothing).

5th house if of dates/pleasure/entertainment (Leo-sun-)
3rd house is of communication. (cancer-moon-)

Okkk our communication is not bad every day infact....

Venus Applying trine to Moon (communication)
MarsRX separating sextile to moon.

Venus combustion to Sun by 5'48 degree.
MarsRX in opposition to Sun by 7'56 degreee.

Summary...No, you most likely will not see EA next week.

Possibly a no I cant say.. this week was no and I have not even indicated about next week.. but I will sound him... about him mean time me dating another man...

EA is in the 7th house...his house. There is no aspect between Mars his ruler and yours. Nor is there reception. When 7th lord is in 7th house it indicates little thoughts.

You (venus) are in first house with Sun. You are in your own ruler ship and in addition you are Combust with Sun the planet to represent this get together. This makes me think that you are more set on this get together than EA is.

yes I am set he too likes the idea I bet he said for sure a couple of times how much he meant I aint sure...

Moon is in the 6th house and 6th house is of illness/unpleasantness (and many of thing.) This indicates a No. You are going to get news of some unpleasantness.

Venus applying trine to moon. So communication is definitely going to come easy. You might end up being the one reaching out to him to really confirm it.

Mars separating sextile to moon. Sextiles are the maybe signs. So he might try to sugarcoat the communication through maybes.

So I need to ask him out about next week which I will...
He always says for sure...

Mars is in opposition to Sun. Opposition is the aspect that brings things together but to pull it apart with those involve regretting it. So even if he said he will try to hang out with you. The opposition makes me think not.

So, nope the meet up is not going to happen from this chart.

Let me know how it goes next week...I hope I understood this question correctly.

Yes I will keep you posted it already is not happening this week next week aint in sight....

CosmicBeing

Thanx for the feedback so far. I could see how maybe they are being shown through the planet. Maybe you might have to tell him through message that you are seeing someone else and that is the unpleasantness(?).

Well keep me updated. I could totally be right or wrong. Still a newbie.

mahafrins

Thanx for the feedback so far. I could see how maybe they are being shown through the planet. Maybe you might have to tell him through message that you are seeing someone else and that is the unpleasantness(?).

Well keep me updated. I could totally be right or wrong. Still a newbie.

U don't have to be sad ur wrong only after you make mistakes do you learn the true art...

CosmicBeing

Absolutely fascinating! I must learn how to read this way!

It rings true as travel would be a big factor if I moved further out. I will keep you updated over the next 4 weeks. Thanks so much for this reading! I think it will be over the upcoming months, maybe the next 4 weeks was a bit ambitious! Ha!
Thank you for feedback. It is very interesting and fun. I feel it is slowly changing how I view the world.

I definitely would say it's worth it because you could easily bring up a chart without having to bring out a deck of cards if you are in a busy setting.

CosmicBeing

Will I bee succesfull when I take over my boss duties during her holidays occuring the first 2 weeks of june?

1st house if ruled by Cancer (Moon)
Ascendant is 25 degrees in a sign which makes sense because you doing this takes is just 2 weeks away.
10th house is ruled by Saggitarius(jupiter)

Moon is in 7th house under libra
Jupiter is in 6th house under virgo

Moon doesn't aspect Jupiter.

Uranus is in 1st house which could indicate some type of disruption.

Jupiter is conjunct with North Node..node of increase.
6th house is all about servitude (those we hire/employees) but also unpleasantness/illness.

Jupiter is also in detriment of Virgo.

There is also no mutual reception.

This chart makes me wonder if plans will suddenly change. This chart is not showing any success. There is no aspect between you and the 10th house. Also there is no reception.

The only thing that might be positive is you are nearing face dignity...this is a small degree of interest.

I actually makes me think something is not going to fall through.

Let me know how it goes. I'm really interested to see how it may align with the chart.

Attachments

• Screenshot (12).png
    Screenshot (12).png
    59.2 KB · Views: 132

laurence

Ascendant is 25 degrees in a sign which makes sense because you doing this takes is just 2 weeks away.

6th house is all about servitude (those we hire/employees) but also unpleasantness/illness.

This chart makes me wonder if plans will suddenly change. This chart is not showing any success. There is no aspect between you and the 10th house. Also there is no reception.

The only thing that might be positive is you are nearing face dignity...this is a small degree of interest.

Let me know how it goes. I'm really interested to see how it may align with the chart.

So, for now, It is sure that my boss is going away and I will do most of her duties during this time. No doubt about It. Let's suppose that plans suddenly change, I guess It could be others employees messing around or calling sick. And It could certainly change my hours for worst.
My boss will not be mad at me if I do my best. It's like a trial and she knows that I do not have a lot of time to prepare myself. But I am afraid that emergencies will turn out and I will not be able to cope.
I will let you know of course.

Thank you cosmicBeing.

PS: I am curious, Is It not relevant to have a look at a personal birth chart? Sorry I don't know a lot about astrology but I have scorpio in mars 5th house and I know It's retrograding at this time. Also I have jupiter in Virgo In my 3rd house. Is It particularly relevant?

CosmicBeing

So, for now, It is sure that my boss is going away and I will do most of her duties during this time. No doubt about It. Let's suppose that plans suddenly change, I guess It could be others employees messing around or calling sick. And It could certainly change my hours for worst.
My boss will not be mad at me if I do my best. It's like a trial and she knows that I do not have a lot of time to prepare myself. But I am afraid that emergencies will turn out and I will not be able to cope.
I will let you know of course.

Thank you cosmicBeing.

PS: I am curious, Is It not relevant to have a look at a personal birth chart? Sorry I don't know a lot about astrology but I have scorpio in mars 5th house and I know It's retrograding at this time. Also I have jupiter in Virgo In my 3rd house. Is It particularly relevant?

I am curious how your time taking on her duties will go. I wasn't hundred percent sure what to make of it.

The transits of your chart might give some idea as to what may be going on during that time period. But, I don't think it would give much enlightenment.

Toddah

Cool! I'd like to know if I will see new clients in my coaching practice in the next month.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

laurence

So far so good

Hello,

It was a bit of a stressfull time, especially around the 10th, 13th of june. I had to cope with unexpected situations, the staff was not really helpful except for the trainees.
I was also worried about the accountancy part as It has never been my cup of tea. At the end, I managed to solve most of the problems respecting deadlines. Accountancy was not so terrible and my boss congratulated me even though I could have avoided some mistakes.

Thanks!