Another question from Sharla....

Sharla

Still referring to the same chart i'm going on about.....i know this means something but ive forgotten what it is.

So quesited significator (venus) is in the sign of sagittarius, and their ruler of this sign being jupiter is placed in the 7th house of libra. In regards to the query the significator is represented by the 7th house cusp.

So is this venus being its rulership sign ? And what term is this called, and what does it mean ?

Is it classed as essential dignity or accidental dignity ?

Chanah

Still referring to the same chart i'm going on about.....i know this means something but ive forgotten what it is.

So quesited significator (venus) is in the sign of sagittarius, and their ruler of this sign being jupiter is placed in the 7th house of libra. In regards to the query the significator is represented by the 7th house cusp.

So is this venus being its rulership sign ? And what term is this called, and what does it mean ?

Is it classed as essential dignity or accidental dignity ?

I may have missed something in your description, but as far as I can tell there's a separating sextile and mutual reception by sign between the two.

Venus is not in its sign of rulership.

Sharla

I may have missed something in your description, but as far as I can tell there's a separating sextile and mutual reception by sign between the two.

Venus is not in its sign of rulership.

What i meant was.....as venus is in sagittarius, and the ruler of sagittarius (jupiter) is in libra, then its like the planets are in each others ruler houses.

So then wondered what this was called, and what it meant.

Chanah

What i meant was.....as venus is in sagittarius, and the ruler of sagittarius (jupiter) is in libra, then its like the planets are in each others ruler houses.

So then wondered what this was called, and what it meant.

They're in mutual reception by rulership. They don't switch houses, though.