Anyone following the Laci Peterson case?

Minderwiz

I'm awfully sorry to hear this news. Without being too goulish can you keep us informed if any information occurs relating to the cause of death.

jlbvt

They've been found today, in the SF bay (mother and child). very disturbing.

jlbvt

Oops, I didn't see Aquarian Goddess's post first...

AquarianGoddess

Minderwiz,

They may never be able to determine the cause of death, being 100% accurate. The bodies have been in the water almost four months (I don't want to get graphic here, so if anyone is interested in reading more, you can read the articles online....it's very gruesome).

The husband was arrested yesterday and is being charged with capital murder and could possibly get the death penalty.

It's possible that the full moon of this week (at 26 Libra) affected one or both of the charts, but in actuality, we'll never know without birth times. They both look (to me) like Libra ascendants.

AG

Minderwiz

AG.

It appears from your post that 'foul play' is very clearly involved and your initial view that she was murdered looks sadly to be very much correct.

lunalafey

Scott has been arrested....is San Diego about 11 hours South of his home in Modesto......guess he had to get away from the pressure....

ML Maize

Eleven hours from his home, but minutes from the Mexican border. With a new hair color and facial hair. The arrest was made before the DNA results were announced. Apparently, detectives have been following him for months (a GPS unit had been attached to his vehicle).

Authorities stated that he was aware of the surveillance and openly taunted the detectives who were watching him. From the start, he has shown little distress and even now, no remorse that his wife and child have been found.

I'm a student of Saturn returns, and the CNN web site states that Scott is 30. If the birthdate of October 24 is correct, the year must have been 1972. Saturn would have been 20 degrees R in Gemini. Saturn was once again R in Gemini (25 degrees) on the day that Laci disappeared.

A natal Saturn in his 5th house (love affairs, gambles) would make him a Sag rising. Or in his 7th house, would make him an Aquarius rising. Of course, 8th (Scorpio rising) and 12th (Cancer rising) houses are possibilities.

Laci was 27 at the time of her disappearance. Her Saturn return will be exact in June 2004. Will be interesting to see when Scott comes to trial.

ML

jakyle

Lunalafey........

You did say,"I have a feeling there is something fishy here."
Unfortunately that seems to be the case.....