Fun with Ulexite

canid

Manifestation is one of the current "buzzwords" that's floating around, and it involves turning thoughts into reality. What I've done is put it over a photo or a written word depicting what I want. Due to the properties of the stone, the image/word will then "fill" the stone in a 3D manner, as the image gets projected from the paper up onto the top surface of the stone. So the stone is making that two-dimensional word or image turn into a three-dimensional thing. I find that helps me with the whole "turning a thought into reality" process.

Got it! Not only enhancing, focusing, your thought but perhaps utilizing the nature of a particular subtance for, well, manifestation. Could be considered a ritual or spell, too. You gave a very practical way to apply it; my brain is thinking of ways to use it with tarot. Thanks!

Briar Rose

To make sure I buy the real Ulexite, where does everyone suugest I buy a piece from?

canid

To make sure I buy the real Ulexite, where does everyone suugest I buy a piece from?

I got 3 pieces from Science Bob. It was a lot cheaper than other places, not that it's an expensive mineral to begin with - $5.95 I think & it's the real thing.