type of marriage/partner!

Ronia

Said - done. The horary answering the "Is X the next partner?" has me as Saturn, him as the Moon (again! after three years the significators remain the same!) and they are in partile sextile. My jaw dropped. LOL Yeah, just a sextile but the fact that there is an aspect at all, and positive on top of it, knocked me down. May be for our retirement, we'll finally get together, and exchange golden watches to celebrate twenty years of waiting. LOL

junethird

M - i find it interesting what you say about the marriage partner and being in the medical field when found in the 6H. iam not in the medical field and neither have any partner ive dated. only one finished post secondary school the reat have Highschool or dropped out. but are wealthy and succesful now as entrepeneurs. so a rags to riches sucess. I do have to stress i did at one point think about going to medical school and even toy with the idea now. but nothing solid has been planed. its just an idea for now.

R- thank you for your information i looked at my own solar charts and progressed charts with natal. I find current transitions and solar returns to activate certain keys of the natal promise.

I followed a few examples on celebraties and tried to apply it to my own charts with various partners. i found it interesting transiting planets when we met and broke up. plus what was happening when preganacy and death happened in my chapter in life.

but of course its hard to be objective all the time.

Minderwiz

Glad to here about your successes with Solar Returns and progressions. :)

On the sixth, Ronia was right to interject other meanings, and the sixth has a link to slaves and servants. Now I know that most of us don't have slaves or servants as permanent fixtures in our lives but we might well have the next best thing.

John Frawley points out in one of his books that tradespeople we employ on a temporary basis will fall into this category - so you might find that you marry your plumber, electrician or satellite TV installation guy.

If you have a managerial post then you may well have subordinates and they too will fall into the category of 'servants', There's also a link to pets and small animals. Now some people do seem to 'marry' their dog/cat but I was thinking more in terms of someone who works with pets or small animals or who has a large collection of them.

Lastly there's a link to travel for all cadent houses, so the partner might be associated with travel.