What type of person is this....

LovelyMissAries

I randomly clicked on this, and I LOVE the experiment you've got going here!

First off, Sag with Cancer moon is VERY sensitive to other people. I would think this person cries easily. They're also prone to being heavily intuitive. They know things about people before being told, but they're not so great at reading other people (well, with all the Sag in their chart they aren't, but I'm sure the Cancer moon helps them out quite a bit.) I know a couple people with some kind of Sag/Cancer combo in their chart and they always cry when someone else is hurt, but refuse to open up when they themselves are hurting. It's quite frustrating being around someone with those kind of mood swings for a Fire/Earth comob like myself!

I'd also say with the Sag/Lib combo, they probably find it hard to settle down but they're quite social and probably have many love affairs and friends. They're optimistic and a good judge of character, but very flighty. It's ironic because they're at their best when they work hard and are financially responsible. If they kept their mouths shut long enough, it would actually do them good according to their Jupiter in Capricorn! It's practically the opposite of their personality!

Mars in Scorpio, plus Mercury in Sag, PLUS Sun in Sag.... that's one hell of a temper for you, but also someone with an INSANE curiosity for the unknown, the mysterious, or the darker side of human nature. They love sex, plain and simple. I think this also causes them to plot their revenge more than most Sags, and when they strike, they probably strike at the perfect time too. I wonder if their Moon and Mars is conjunct/or trine? If this is the case, then they are VERY adept at reading people... nobody can bullshit them. They hate liars and insincerity. They're blunt and outspoken and people who are hard to read probably annoy them and make them restless. Selfish people lest heed to the Sag/Scorp wrath!

Saturn in Gemini... probably aspects their Venus in some way, thus their lesson is how to communicate in partnerships and create a stable kind of "nest" within their social life.

Neptune in Sag... I would say their expectations for love are idealistic thus they flit about from one relationship to another hoping to find that Rapunzel, or Snow White, or Prince Charming what have you. They need their space in relationships, definitely. And they always need someone to keep them guessing, which I think is the reason Sags flit about so frequently in the first place, for the chase and also to figure out a more complex puzzle if you will.

That's all I got, hopefully I was accurate in one of those paragraphs!

isthmus nekoi

Hm, hard to see from the little chart, but Scorpio ASC w/Sag planets in 1st, and dignified Mars conj dignified Venus (dignified = in their own sign), I would say something of a charmer. Does he have magnetic eyes?

Although moon is dignified in Cancer, I haven't found this to be a beneficial placement for men. It seems easier on women though. [ditto for sun in Cancer] Cancer moon in a man's chart generally heightens the impact of the man's mother. I'm reading mixed comments about the moon though; in the gif provided, it appears to be at mid Cancer. Is this correct?

Overall, I get the feeling that he has difficulty being responsible in general, not just relationships. There's not a lot of earth in there, nor fixed signs, save a more self serving Scorpio Mars. There's a lot of energy he exudes that may make him attractive but if his general attitude is one of entitlement which it sounds like, it will bring out the weaker expressions of the chart and tendency towards escapism.

214red

Hi isthmus & Starlight

I have posted information about the person on post number 45, which is page 5. you both were very good at describing parts of him, especially the crying at things, but not emotionally for himself.

Have a look at the details on page 5, if you want me to expand more i will.

I am hoping we have a guest chart each month for us to play with, and hopefully someone else can post one so i can join in!

Nik

PS yes he has magnetic colbalt blue eyes, and could charm the birds from the trees

isthmus nekoi

Thanks 214red, I had skimmed some of the posts before posting myself including yours although I guess I missed the part about him being charming. Venus conj Mars is generally a charismatic aspect, and I think the optimism of the 1st house Sag overlaid with the magnetism of Scorp ASC would be quite attractive. Scorp ASCs can have the most amazing eyes I find.

So, does this friend have a Cancer moon? If it's opposite Jupiter, that would suggest indulgence on the part of the mother and women and increase the sensitivity suggested by sun-Neptune.

214red

isthmus nekoi said:
Thanks 214red, I had skimmed some of the posts before posting myself including yours although I guess I missed the part about him being charming. Venus conj Mars is generally a charismatic aspect, and I think the optimism of the 1st house Sag overlaid with the magnetism of Scorp ASC would be quite attractive. Scorp ASCs can have the most amazing eyes I find.

So, does this friend have a Cancer moon? If it's opposite Jupiter, that would suggest indulgence on the part of the mother and women and increase the sensitivity suggested by sun-Neptune.

yes he does, and he is indulged by women, and he expects it