venus conjunct pluto in synastry

star-lover

removed,error

Venusian

star-lover said:
venus pluto aspects do tend to show soul mate connections for want of a better word - there is an intensity to the relationship - obsessiveness, all or nothing kind of thing, can't get enough of each other, and the lesson of learning to let go if it doesn't work out- its quite a beautiful aspect to have in synastry, it makes people grow through relationships, very erotic too :cool5:

and emotional intimacy and honesty is another trademark for this aspect

Yeah but one Venus-Pluto synastry interaspect in and of itself does not indicate a soulmate relationship. Intenisty, yes. Soulmate? Stretching a little. It may feel that way to one of the two people because of the intensity that Pluto creates (btw, unless there is a double Pluto-Venus conj on both sides only one person will feel the intensity, not necessarily both).

Minderwiz

starseer said:
Yeah but one Venus-Pluto synastry interaspect in and of itself does not indicate a soulmate relationship. Intenisty, yes. Soulmate? Stretching a little. It may feel that way to one of the two people because of the intensity that Pluto creates (btw, unless there is a double Pluto-Venus conj on both sides only one person will feel the intensity, not necessarily both).

Totally correct!!!!!!!!!

And given the speed of Pluto's movement, millions will share the same relationship to the person with the Pluto/Venus conjunction. It MAY be supporting information to other placements but we NEED personal planet placements both by house and aspect in order to identify the probabilities of an interpersonal romantic relationship.

Synastry is concerned with compatibility in relationships of ALL kinds, so it's not just planetary contacts that are important, it's that they are also placed in suitable houses and as starseer points out, there must be two way contact. I might be madly in love with Miss X and have a number of appropriate contacts from my chart to hers, but if she has no reciprocal contacts my feelings are unlikely to be reciprocated and the relationship is doomed, or more likely will never come about in the first place.

ANA

trying again

i actualy went and bought a software to do the charts so here i am - trying again - as you know i cant post the personal info so if you figure it out please dont post
i dont how to type in degress so i will list coordinates as x degrees/y minutes/z seconds

i am well aware how much work will take from you to help me with this, so i will gladly "pay back" with tarot readings...:)))))

sun libra - 11/39/45 - 10 house;
moon scorpio - 24/33/08 - 12 house;
venus virgo - 02/53/37 - 9 house;
pluto virgo - 5/46/29 - 9 house;
mars libra - 19/27/20 - 10 house;
mercury libra - 24/33/51 - 10 house;
jupiter sagitarius - 00/00/37 - 12 house;
saturn capricorn - 01/12/51 - 1 house;
Asc sagitarius - 06/21/06 - 1 house;
midheaven virgo - 27/41/21 - 10 house;

sun gemini - 11/20/23 - 12 house;
moon capricorn - 21/03/29 - 8 house ;
venus aries - 27/02/01 - 11 house
pluto virgo - 05/36/07 - 4 house;
mars leo - 14/34/39 - 3 house;
mercury cancer - 04/35/20 - 1 house;
jupiter aquarius - 07/04/08 - 9 house;
satrun capricorn - 29/25/09 - 9 house;
Asc gemini 16/54/49 - 1 house;
midheaven aquarius - 19/54/49 - 10 house;

thank you
ana

Minderwiz

Ana

Would you double check the position of Pluto in chart #1 - it should be around 5 degrees 9 minutes of Virgo - not the 5 degrees 46 minutes quoted. At the moment I have a birth time based on 12 Noon GMT, which is about 4 hours to early. I don't wish to fine tune until you can confirm the position of Pluto - all other quoted planets agree (within the time frame error).

star-lover

venus conjunct pluto in itself is only a signifier - there are other parts to the chart that would point to a meaningful relationship in the first place

sun venus contacts for a start

venus jupiter e.g.

ANA

sure enough you are right it is 5/9/16

i checked the other one too the midheaven is 19/01/02

thank you i am so happy for your help!!
ana

Minderwiz

Thanks for the confirmation and extra information