All purpose oracle deck

greenandroses

Ok so I'm looking for an all around oracle deck that can be for mostly everything. I have a couple of doreen virtue decks. To name a few I have healing with fairies, magical messages from mermaids and dolphins, daily guidance from your angels (or something like that I forgot the name) and I have a couple of more. I don't mind the positive decks at all. But because I have mostly doreen virtue decks I wanted to try somthing different. I would like a deck that has dark and light cards. A deck that is on point with reading. And that can be used for relationships, career, just everything. I might be asking for too much but hopefully someone can point me in the right direction. What are some decks you all recommend or love and have helped you in every aspect of your life?

Torann

Ok so I'm looking for an all around oracle deck that can be for mostly everything. I have a couple of doreen virtue decks. To name a few I have healing with fairies, magical messages from mermaids and dolphins, daily guidance from your angels (or something like that I forgot the name) and I have a couple of more. I don't mind the positive decks at all. But because I have mostly doreen virtue decks I wanted to try somthing different. I would like a deck that has dark and light cards. A deck that is on point with reading. And that can be used for relationships, career, just everything. I might be asking for too much but hopefully someone can point me in the right direction. What are some decks you all recommend or love and have helped you in every aspect of your life?

The best oracle deck I have (hands down) is the Energy Oracle deck by Sandra Anne Taylor. It is always so spot on. It even works with reversals. I use it for everything, career readings, love and life in general readings... every single time it gives a message that really hits the mark.

AnemoneRosie

I personally really relate to nature-themed decks. I have the Earthbound Oracle and the Earth Magic Oracle cards. These both have both light and dark cards.
If you prefer relating to people-types then maybe something like the Mythic Oracle, which is based on the ancient Greek parthenon and so features both the good and vicious sides of the gods.

Torann

I personally really relate to nature-themed decks. I have the Earthbound Oracle and the Earth Magic Oracle cards. These both have both light and dark cards.
If you prefer relating to people-types then maybe something like the Mythic Oracle, which is based on the ancient Greek parthenon and so features both the good and vicious sides of the gods.

Do you know the Tree Wisdom deck? And have you tried the Native Spirit deck? They are both awesome. :)

AnemoneRosie

Do you know the Tree Wisdom deck? And have you tried the Native Spirit deck? They are both awesome. :)

Do you mean these? If yes I've not heard of them before!

greenandroses

Thank you. How accurate are your earth magic oracle deck? I have come across them before on Amazon but didn't buy them.

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk

greenandroses

The best oracle deck I have (hands down) is the Energy Oracle deck by Sandra Anne Taylor. It is always so spot on. It even works with reversals. I use it for everything, career readings, love and life in general readings... every single time it gives a message that really hits the mark.
This deck looks really pretty! Going to go YouTube it now. To look at more of the cards.

greenandroses

Does anyone have the messenger oracle?