If the Lenormand cards could speak - 2 cards

sweetcherise13

I'd love to jump in on this! :)

I'm a mere beginner at Lenormand reading and have been looking for a way to get better acquainted with it. This seems like a wonderful way to do it!

Deck: Middia Lenormand

Clouds-Crossroads

Don't make any hasty decisions or judgment without clearly having all the information.

empress's dress

I'd love to jump in on this! :)

I'm a mere beginner at Lenormand reading and have been looking for a way to get better acquainted with it. This seems like a wonderful way to do it!

Deck: Middia Lenormand

Clouds-Crossroads

Don't make any hasty decisions or judgment without clearly having all the information.

isn't it a great tool? yay so glad you are here! let's play!

crossroads - mountain

what i can see below is so tiny. i can't make out the details. i need more time. i will figure it out. things are moving really slow concerning this. but it is not impossible unless i give up.

sweetcherise13

Moon-Lily

Appreciating the quiet nighttime hours can bring comfort and peace.

empress's dress

house and garden

um, a house with a garden.

sweetcherise13

Whip-Ship

Difficult conversation about something from the past.

empress's dress

moon - mice

a has-been

empress's dress

I can see what you mean with this. It apparently looks that simple. What else could it be? :p

house garden

a safe haven, a person with solid friendships. a person with the support of family, including extended family. (some other ideas)

what do you think sweetcherise13? any other ideas?

sweetcherise13

house garden

a safe haven, a person with solid friendships. a person with the support of family, including extended family. (some other ideas)

what do you think sweetcherise13? any other ideas?

comforts of home offer growth, or possibly a family gathering of some type.

I'm not sure if I'm on target here.