HallowQuest Lesson One: Meditation and Diary Keeping

Flaxen

I enjoyed reading about your meditation Flaxen, and thought it powerful, and positive. I have found that sometimes the ripples do spread from something I've meditated on, or read about, and make me see 'ordianry' things in a differnt light. I'm sorry if this has happened and been uncomforatble for you. Was it ultimately for the good do you think?

Yes, I think it is ultimately for the good. You know how sometimes there are things you just can't/don't want to face? Well, it was one of those. :) It does have a positive slant because my daily experience card was related to unfounded fears and anxiety. I think it was showing me my fear but also showing that perhaps it is not worth worrying about. Live for the moment...

I'd just say work at it at your own pace, let each lesson seem 'finished' before you tackle the next. It is the learning and the journey which are so important, not ticking things off the list (you know what I mean, I hope. And I'm not meaning any disrespect, just saying that for me I couldn't hurry the process).

Take care
Pathwalker

:) I know what you mean. I think this will be an organic process and I think you are right that it's best to take it steady.

Thank you for dropping by, it is very helpful to hear encouraging cheers from the sidelines. :D