Crystals for Asthma

Audelia

Hi everyone,

I've recently been diagnosed with adult onset asthma. I'm using all my proper medications, but I'm just wondering if there are any specific crystals that I can use alongside these medications to help with the condition/to help soothe my lungs?

Any advice would be appreciated.

Padma

Hey Audelia :) I suffer from lung problems as well, and I find that both green and blue calcite are helpful to meditate with to ease the lungs. You can carry some in a shirt pocket, or tucked into an undershirt or bra. The blue seems to work better to soothe than the green, although green is said to be a great healing stone.

Diopside is said to be very helpful, as well - I have the black one in a pendant and ring, and the green on as a crystal point still in its matrix. The black diopside is easy to find and not too expensive, but the green one is costly if it is set in jewelry.

I hope that helps! :)

PS drinking a strong cup of coffee will also help the lungs open up ;)

@ Oilyface, I don't think you are allowed to advertise your own products with a weblink in a post...

Onion Budgie

I've read that Carnelian is a good stone to use specifically in connection with lung problems. It's a good all-round healer.

Good luck in finding a crystal that works well with you, Audelia!

oilyface

Hey Audelia :) I suffer from lung problems as well, and I find that both green and blue calcite are helpful to meditate with to ease the lungs. You can carry some in a shirt pocket, or tucked into an undershirt or bra. The blue seems to work better to soothe than the green, although green is said to be a great healing stone.

Diopside is said to be very helpful, as well - I have the black one in a pendant and ring, and the green on as a crystal point still in its matrix. The black diopside is easy to find and not too expensive, but the green one is costly if it is set in jewelry.

@ Oilyface, I don't think you are allowed to advertise your own products with a weblink in a post...

So sorry about that. Was just offering an easy way for Audelia to read more about the crystals. Sorry if I offended anyone.

Padma

So sorry about that. Was just offering an easy way for Audelia to read more about the crystals. Sorry if I offended anyone.

You are not offending anyone! Just that maybe a moderator may ask you to remove your weblink, that's all! :love:

I think it was really nice of you to help! :)

oilyface

You are not offending anyone! Just that maybe a moderator may ask you to remove your weblink, that's all! :love:

I think it was really nice of you to help! :)

Haha. Thank you. Hope the moderator will understand. Good health to us all!

Hemera

moderator note

The advertising post has been removed from this thread as per our AT Forum Rules (see under No Advertising or Self Promotion for more information).

Oh yes, we are very nice and understanding :p

kipahni

As some asthma is exacerbated by GERD (acid refluxing into the lungs) I would suggest Amber- raw as this has helped some with acid reflux.

delizt

I'm a life-long sufferer of asthma and allergies, I've found that chrysocolla works well, as does the combo-forms, Chrysocolla & Malachite, or Cuprite & Chrysocolla.

Additionally, Golden rutilated quartz & black tourmaline works when there are acute symptoms.

Aphophyllite is good when there is congestion.

Blessings!

Audelia

Thanks for the suggestions Padma - I'll definitely be digging out a piece of blue calcite I had lying around here somewhere! And also, yes, to the coffee - I recently discovered this trick and it's brilliant :)