Tiny crystals?

Deanne

Hi everyone,

I have these small bottles filled with tiny crystals (got as a gift a couple years ago).
There are 9 bottles (amethyst, aventurine, fluorite, quartz, red jasper, rose quartz, sodalite, tiger eye, and a bottle with all of those mixed). The bottles are only about 1 1/2 inches tall.

Here's a picture http://i1151.photobucket.com/albums/o627/JacTee/Crystals.jpg

I've never known what to do with these crystals. Do you have anything like them? If so, what do you use them for?

Thanks for any ideas!
Deanne

danieljuk

oh they are so cute :)
I have seen for sale on etsy little bottles like that with mixed up crystals and glitter and all sorts. It's quite Alice in Wonderland and you have them as a lucky charm. So my first thought is that could be like that? you just take a bottle of the crystals you feel you need, near you! A sweet energy charm type thing.

Second thought is that could they be for elixirs? you use one of the little crystals to make up elixirs. I am not an expert on them and some crystals should be not used or drunk ever but the size of them might fit that.

Third idea, I often have tumble stones on me for energy work, could they just be a selection of teeny stones to use how you want? place around, etc.

They are a lovely gift anyway!

celticnoodle

much like Daniel mentioned. When you feel you need the energy of one of those particular stones, grab the bottle and keep it near you--or perhaps near whatever you feel is in need of the properties that they help with. Or perhaps, again as Daniel mentioned as an elixier. I am not an expert in that field either-so I can't help you there. But, if you are interested, you could find it by googling the stone and then elixier beside the stone name to find out about it.

They are cute. I also have a bottle of small (much smaller then your bottle shows) of gold flakes someone gave to me years ago, and I also have one with amber in it, that I purchased in Poland. Amber isn't really a crystal, but it still has some nice properties in it that it can share. I also have a tiny bottle of vodka with gold flakes in it from Poland, when we were there, called "Goldwasser". A popular Polish drink that is suppose to guarantee good health. :D however, we aren't going to open that bottle! I keep it on display to show guests instead.

Deanne

Thanks to both of you :)

I'm not really interested in elixirs, so I don't think I'll go that route.

I already have tumblestones of most of these crystals (only missing sodalite), and I prefer to carry those around. Just nicer to hold those when I feel the need as opposed to a bottle. I'll consider using the sodalite one this way though, since it would be a nice addition.

I'm actually considering giving these away to customers at the tarot booth I'm doing in a few weeks (maybe a free bottle to the first 9 people to get readings). Wanted to see if there was some way for me to use them instead though :)

Aurora369

I have a few bottles like that with tiny crystals that I bought with a fairy house I also bought. The woman that was selling homemade fairy houses sold herbs like that in tiny bottles as well so that they could be left on the outside of the fairy homes as gifts. Anyway, just thought I would mention that in addition to what others suggested.

SuziDreams

I've always wondered if there is a specific use for these bottles. My daughter has one with a mix of crystals which she bought just because she liked it, and it looks nice with the other things she keeps on her shelf. But apart from use as an ornament I have no idea.

Maybe they could be used as part of a crystal grid, sprinkle them out with the larger crystals to give a boost to the intention? It'd be a bit of a pain getting them back in the bottle afterwards though a folded piece of paper would probably be a good bet.

Starri Knytes

I get the bottles customized, mix a few stones with sand, stars and specific intent then gift these wish/spell bottles to fav clients.

IMG_20140503_200040_832_zpsbdqiz9q8.jpg

I love the tumbled stone chips they have so many awesome uses.
IMG_20150725_151724_115-1_zpsg0smgzhx.jpg

Scattered at the base of larger stones
IMG_20150723_024348_335-1_zpsccgpjphh.jpg

A ceramic leaf filled with assorted chips

I hope this gives you a few ideas.

Bright and Magical Blessings

celticnoodle

I have a few bottles like that with tiny crystals that I bought with a fairy house I also bought. The woman that was selling homemade fairy houses sold herbs like that in tiny bottles as well so that they could be left on the outside of the fairy homes as gifts. Anyway, just thought I would mention that in addition to what others suggested.
Very cool idea, Aurora! :thumbsup:

Starri, a beautiful display there.

tamieya05

Super cutešŸ˜€

jolie_amethyst

Starri, those decorated gift bottles are gorgeous!

For Deanne...not knowing exactly how many little chips you have, I'm not sure my solution will work, but I personally love displaying bigger stones in shallow bowls of chips. Three of my current displays are in the attached picture. I've also got a crystal grid on a bed of tiger's eye, and a bowl full of amethyst chips holding some wands. The clear crystal bed that has the titanium aura piece (pictured bottom right) is now where random chips of other stones go when I find them--that display now looks like it's been sprinkled with confetti. :)

So I'd probably combine the contents of the bottles, toss them into, say, a small votive sized candle holder, and stick a favorite small crystal in there!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    109.1 KB · Views: 183