Danburite!

celticnoodle

I received a danburite crystal for a Christmas gift from a good friend. :) She knows its on my wish list of crystals. :)

So, I know this crystal is specifically good for inner guidance and increased communication with the Angelic realm. As well as activating the third eye and crown chakras.

It is also good for helping you to release emotional pain by means of understanding of its cause and seeing it as spiritual growth. When we are able to do this, we will better understand what we are to become and do spiritually. It is also a heart/emotional healing stone--and so this will come in handy for pretty much anyone--but right now for me too. So, this crystal is right up my alley! :D

Does anyone else have this lovely crystal? if so, what are your thoughts and experiences with it?

Deana86

Hi

I don't have this crystal but I would love to buy one.

celticnoodle

Welcome to A.T. Deana86. My friend owns a New Age shop where she sells crystals and many other things. Its my "toyland" walking in there--with so much to look at. She knew this was on my wish list of crystals to own--and gave it to me for Christmas, luckily. :D I do hope you will be able to find one to purchase too.

celticnoodle

An update to this crystal.

WOW! I did sleep with it on my bedside table last night. It hummed! A high pitched sound-though it did not seem to wake the hubby. I was really tired last night, but I know it was humming. A few times it woke me. I did dream, but nothing out of the ordinary type of dreams--I don't really even remember the dreams.

I woke up twice in the middle of the night-once to go put medicine on my cold sore as it was hurting and the 2nd time to use the bathroom. I could hear the pitch then too--till I left the room, then it would be gone. I'd hear it again as soon as I was in the room. So, I am sure what I was hearing was this crystal humming. I hope this means that we are already connected and its a good sign! :)

Has anyone else ever heard their crystals emit such a sound as a high pitched tone?

SweetSiren

An update to this crystal.

WOW! I did sleep with it on my bedside table last night. It hummed! A high pitched sound-though it did not seem to wake the hubby. I was really tired last night, but I know it was humming. A few times it woke me. I did dream, but nothing out of the ordinary type of dreams--I don't really even remember the dreams.

I woke up twice in the middle of the night-once to go put medicine on my cold sore as it was hurting and the 2nd time to use the bathroom. I could hear the pitch then too--till I left the room, then it would be gone. I'd hear it again as soon as I was in the room. So, I am sure what I was hearing was this crystal humming. I hope this means that we are already connected and its a good sign! :)

Has anyone else ever heard their crystals emit such a sound as a high pitched tone?

How cool! I wonder if you'll find answers looking for scientific reasoning behind this, to understand better the property of this stone. I haven't experienced it, but you are not the first to say that rocks can sing!