Michelle's Split Deck Spread

Ambrosia

Apologies if something like this has been posted already, I couldnt find anything.
Let me know what you think :)

~ Michelle's "Split Deck" spread

*123*
Split the deck into three piles : Majors, minors, and courts.

1 ~ Major ~ Spiritual ~ a spiritual message or where you are spiritually.
2 ~ Minor ~ Situation ~ a situation you are dealing with and/or advice
3 ~ Court ~ Personality ~ the persona which will help you, whether someone else, or you, acting out that persona.

Michelle

siliconsara

I was thinking about something similar to this last night, in separating the cards in such a way to concentrate on the meanings of the suits/pips/courts cards. But your spread looks way better. :D Will have to give it a shot in the near future.

Ambrosia

Thankyou! :D
Let me know how it works for you when you're done.
Feedback is gooooood!

Michelle

Jyscal

Hi... Thanx for the spread. I used it and it worked well. Thanx for sharing!

Ambrosia

Cool! Im pleased as punch :D

siliconsara

My only small complaint is that it's kind of difficult to shuffle the different stacks the "poker" way as I'm used to, using a Scarabeo mini deck.

But! I do like the results, they make sense for my current situation.

Major: Lovers R
Minor: 4 of Cups
Court: King of Cups

I can see that it's probably pointing to the current friend situation I have. I have a friend that I am friendly to but wary of somewhat, and she and my mother do not get along, so it's difficult when having to choose. (Lovers R) The 4 tells me I should keep back emotionally, not spend too much time and effort on both "sides", not talk to either about the other. The King shows someone with a good emotional head on their shoulders, dealing out affection and time equally with his court family, which is something I should consider to keep my situation stable without having it topple one way or the other. I like my firend, but at the same time I want to please my mother. (who doesn't?)

All in all, a nice spread. But I might suggest trying it on a regular-sized deck or if one does not use the poker way of shuffling. Had to throw the cards around on a flat surface and mix 'em up with my mini deck.