Reading offered for World Event!

Zephyros

Thought of doing something a little different this time, and something like this could be fun and also promote discussion among everyone. Give me ideas to do a reading on about a world event, whether political, a natural event or something along those lines. I'll choose the one I like best and do a Tree of Life reading about it. Try to come up with ideas that everyone can connect to, since everyone comes from someplace else, so it is preferable if everyone is more or less familiar with the issues. As this could stray dangerously close to being moved to the political forum, let's try to keep the post-reading discussion Tarot-related, concentrating on the Thoth.

Just as a caveat, though, I won't read about my own country as I am too invested and it is too divisive a topic in any case.

danieljuk

Some topical ideas for you Clos.... Europe and the rise of the right, UK election next year, World Cup (football) in Brazil or world cup corruption alleged in Russia and Qatar for future world cups. Summer (world temperatures / disasters etc)

Nemia

The re-emergence of Cold War patterns - tension between the two former blocks, USA and Russia. Where does their relationship go? Back to relaxation or does the old mistrust lift its head again? What does it mean for the rest of the world?

Richard

The re-emergence of Cold War patterns - tension between the two former blocks, USA and Russia. Where does their relationship go? Back to relaxation or does the old mistrust lift its head again? What does it mean for the rest of the world?
In some respects it is politics as usual. I sort of hate to bother tarot about it.

Zephyros

Great ideas everyone. I think I'll do it about Europe and the rise of the right, danieljuk's idea. It could have greater ramifications for the rest of the world. Since I have proven myself to be an incorrigible procrastinator, it'll take me a while to do it, although I'll try over the weekend.