Did the tarot deck crack my crystal? Just wondering why?

Hemera

I have been storing my Undersea Tarot with a tumbled aquamarine in a pouch. There is also a reading cloth to which I have wrapped both the deck and the crystal. I did not use the deck all spring and took it out only in July to find the Aquamarine badly cracked in the middle. There are many cracks in fact but the one in the middle is the biggest and it almost cuts the stone in two halves. Anyway, I am quite sure no-one has touched the deck, crystal or pouch while I have not used it. It has been tucked away safely in the closet.

I have been wondering why this happened? It almost looks like the deck and the crystal have been interacting energywise? (if that makes sense..) Was there too much energy in either the crystal or the deck? Should I remove the crystal now and replace it with an intact one? The biggest crack looks like white sea foam inside the stone so it actually looks neat.
The deck now reads like never before so maybe the crystal gave its energy to it? But is there some exchange still going on now?
-I´m not sure I believe any of this myself - and yet, there it is!!:bugeyed:
Has this happened to anyone else?

Tanga

:) :)

Your Aquamarine probably already had some fractures in it and has slowly been cracking away.
I doubt your deck has been fighting with it.
If you feel it shouldn't be in there anymore - then change it.

Things do happen to crystal microscopically that can't be followed with the naked eye - like the day you take out your amethyst and realised it's turned grey (Amethyst turns grey after long exposure to UVA), and wonder when exactly that happened. Or the day you look at your crystal ball and think "Hmm - that crack looks a lot bigger than I remember it"...

Hemera

I know..I have lots of crystals and there are all kinds of cracks in many of them. But they never change as much as this one has in a matter of months. I know it is kind of superstitious to think there would be anything in this -but it just amazes me.. . so I was just wondering if anyone had experienced anything similar..

danieljuk

I love that story Hemera :heart: I do believe that crystals can crack when they have served their purpose. Some years ago I just had a pendulum with a clear quartz "diamond" on the end. It was something cheap from a shop and seemed very mass produced but I really felt a connection with it. I had to have an operation for my wisdom teeth that had got dangerous and it was day surgery under anaesthetic. I felt I needed to take that crystal with me for protection and good luck. I kept it in my bag with my clothes by my bed, when I went into surgery (I had no pockets in the hospital gowns). It went really well and when I was dressing to go home I took the pendulum end out in my hand and it shattered! I felt it had used up all it's energy on me! what was weird was that I didn't drop it and it seemed to have no visble cracks. Just seemed an amazing coincidence! I've never had a pendulum with such a connection since :( But thankful for it at the time.

So hopefully your sea deck is now infused with Aquamarine! :) :thumbsup:

Scarlet Woodland

I keep a big chunk of aquamarine in with my Oracle of Mermaids... will have to keep an eye on the lil fella :D

Hemera

Yes, I just put a (cheap) pearl in the pouch with my Mermaids Tarot (LoS) and I was thinking the exact same thing :D :D

jameselmore

I agree

I love that story Hemera :heart: I do believe that crystals can crack when they have served their purpose. Some years ago I just had a pendulum with a clear quartz "diamond" on the end. It was something cheap from a shop and seemed very mass produced but I really felt a connection with it. I had to have an operation for my wisdom teeth that had got dangerous and it was day surgery under anaesthetic. I felt I needed to take that crystal with me for protection and good luck. I kept it in my bag with my clothes by my bed, when I went into surgery (I had no pockets in the hospital gowns). It went really well and when I was dressing to go home I took the pendulum end out in my hand and it shattered! I felt it had used up all it's energy on me! what was weird was that I didn't drop it and it seemed to have no visble cracks. Just seemed an amazing coincidence! I've never had a pendulum with such a connection since :( But thankful for it at the time.

So hopefully your sea deck is now infused with Aquamarine! :) :thumbsup:

I've heard that crystals will "take a hit" for us to protect us and believe in this instance it is what occurred, something having to do with using this particular deck was healed.