LENORMAND YOUTUBE VIDEOS

greatdane

Lenormand Youtube Videos

Just thought it would be good to mention youtube vids we've seen and our thoughts. I believe it was Ana Luisa who told me about HexeClaire on youtube. She has some interesting ones, although many are in german, she has quite a few in english. Of course there is Donnaleigh, our own SassySibyl, tarotmama. All interesting vids. I know I have seen others I've enjoyed watching that are just escaping me at the moment. Anyone have other YOUTUBE videos to add? Could we please keep this to videos rather than links for this one thread, although if someone wanted to start another thread regarding links to sites, blogs, that would be great! :))

MoonGypsy

GD, the vids you just mentioned are "the best of the best of the best, with honors, Ma'am!" :p Anyway, those are my personal favorites--Donnaleigh, Sassy Sybil and Hexeclaire. i also love Rana George, who Donnaleigh considers her lenormand mentor. She has some wonderful podcasts on Donnaleigh's site. Really looking forward to Rana's book. [i have it pre-ordered] i think it is due for release in March.

MoonGypsy

And i still think that this brilliant/witty video that our Sassy Sybil/Melissa made

should be required for all "New Bee's", "Wanna Bees" and most especially--"Old Bees":p

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I6jB0TSV4sQ

We need the levity! :D

Glass Owl

I really enjoy Donnaleigh's videos. This one is a beginner's lesson for one card meanings.

By the way, to embed youtube videos in your posts (like above) just use the code for the video in between youtube brackets. For example:

[ youtube]HigdO0_Wz8k[ /youtube]
(Remove spaces in the brackets.)

Fortuna

Thank you for these!! Very helpful!

greatdane

and here is Claire

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YkJiCfz5eNs I enjoy watching her as well as Donnaleigh, Sassy Sibyl, and others. It's interesting to watch their ideas about descriptions/meanings as well as how they put cards together. Even if we tend toward the traditional, eventually we read how we read. I use traditional meanings, but I may take them from different schools or systems. I love three card layouts.

La Force

here is another great Lenormand youtube channel. I just love Malkiel, his personality cracks me up.

Here is one of his videos, I just have to post it. it's so funny :laugh: now I have done this with a computer many years ago, when it drove me around the bend (chucked it out the window) but never thought of doing it with a deck of cards. must watch.

All of Malkiel's video's are great. he's been reading for 30yrs approx. some of his videos are in german, as well as english. enjoy!

La Force

Lioness79

whahahahaa, i havent watched that one from him :D