Cilla Conway's intuitive tarot

rakusribut

rakusribut, I hate to hear about what happened when you ordered Willow Arleana's Tarot of Transformation.

It made me jump a little when I read it, because my friend who owns the local mineral/metaphysical shop that doesn't even specialize in Tarot but keeps the basic decks in stock, always has that particular unique deck. She is friends with either Willow or her partner in creating the deck. The cards are definitely in the package.

She is a super-nice, workable lady, I could always give you the shop contact information if you are interested. It's here in California, I don't know if that makes a difference

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for your help, ram, i searched some more last week and found that Willow still sells it from her own website, so i ordered it and it is already on its way!!

rakusribut

Has anyone e-mailed Cilla to ask her if she's considering a re-print? Recently the Tarot of the Crone and Dark Goddess Tarot were re-printed because of people letting the creator know they want the deck. :) I've been in touch with Cilla after ordering the Devas of Creation and she seems super sweet and kind.

I had given up on the Tarot of the Crone, looked for months, I didn't want to pay like 190 euro... But I was lucky, someone sold it here in Tarot Trading, and it cost about the same as the pre-order copy that just got announced! Yay. :) So be patient and stubborn lol.

Do you have a recent email address for her? the one on her website bounces.
What a great deck is Tarot of the Crone!!! awesome! it went straight to the top of my wishlist!
I will indeed be patient and stubborn, lol, it seems to pay off!

chorphee

I have already ask the shop if it was the set and not only the book...I guess I should have a reply on Monday.

For the spanish shop...whouaa there are some crrrazy prices on the website. Haha...some of the decks I paid 10% the price asked.

Anyway, I sent an email to St.Martin's Press marketing staff to ask if they intend to print other copies and to tell them that there is still a market for this deck :D We need this deck!

We will see....

I'll let you know.

earthair

I agree- this deck needs a reprint!

Citrin

Do you have a recent email address for her? the one on her website bounces.
What a great deck is Tarot of the Crone!!! awesome! it went straight to the top of my wishlist!
I will indeed be patient and stubborn, lol, it seems to pay off!

Haha being stubborn is key when chasing down the rare decks. ;)

cillaconway (at) gmail.com should work. :) Good luck!

chorphee

Hello,

Here are some news:

A reply from St Martins Press: "Thanks for reaching out. Unfortunately this title is out of print and there are no plans to reprint at this time."

--> That's why there must be something like a tarot lobby represented by aeclectic tarot ;-)

A reply from the seller in Switzerland: "As in our shop stated, the set you've ordered includes the book and the cards.

--> But I will be sure about that only when and if I receive it... still sceptical as it's OOP everywhere or at a high price.

Madrigal

Have you tried the Trading Forum here? I recently got a copy of this deck in excellent condition from a member here. It was a very pleasant exchange which makes the deck that much more enjoyable.

rwcarter

Have you tried the Trading Forum here? I recently got a copy of this deck in excellent condition from a member here. It was a very pleasant exchange which makes the deck that much more enjoyable.
rakusribut is a regular member, so doesn't have access to the Trading forum, which is only open to Subscribers. Anyone who's interested in becoming a Subscriber can find out more info at Upgrade & support us too!