The Gryphon Tarot

Hathor

I just came across this thread and I must say your cards are gorgeous. I look forward to more !

Hathor

Annabloem

very very pretty cards

*puts on watch list*

tarotcognito

Beautiful.

Moonson

Great artwork! really like your style
the Lovers are great and also really like the Star and the World
Keep it up!

rylla

I can't wait for this deck to be ready and to purchase a copy. I follow it for a long time. Wondering how many cards are left and when will it be published. I am not signed in to the site, has somebody more info about this deck?

Obsydian

Screaming because this is a must have. I've had a soft spot for gryphon since I was a child, always drawing them, and even making my home in the gryphons guild for years. The art you have is gorgeous!

Luna's Crone

gryphon

This is the first time i saw it and i really really like it.

rylla

I sent him a PM asking him to update us with the latest news regarding this project.

merihsaan

The tarot deck project is still a go. I have had a lot of major life things happen that have sapped my time and desire to work on the cards. I have three left out of the major arcana that need to be painted, which are Strength, The Devil and Judgement.

It is my intention to publish this deck, I was not expecting the cards to take me this long to get through. The minors are going to be done as smaller illustrations, but still with the same amount of care and detail. When the cards are complete (I'm hoping in the next year or two) I will have a kickstarter set up to help fund the print run.

All the cards that are currently completed can be found here: http://silvermoonnw.deviantart.com/gallery/12695843/Gryphon-Tarot

rylla

This is great news! Thanks for the info. We can keep our hopes up!