What makes us choose the cards we choose in readings ?

Sharla

I've been meaning to ask this Q for a while now....

I have my own theory on this, but before i give mine... im interested to know what other people think is the reason as to what enables us to choose the cards we choose....more so on reading for others, especially on a site like this, where readers will be reading for other people who are situated at different ends of the earth to them.

Maybe this is why i've got the signature i have ;)

Division10

My honest opinion is the energy surrounding the person. I've noticed sometimes cards won't answer your question but will instead tell you something the person needs to know. So I believe if you tap into the persons energy then the cards will reflect what the person needs to know and understand at that moment.

Sharla

My honest opinion is the energy surrounding the person. I've noticed sometimes cards won't answer your question but will instead tell you something the person needs to know. So I believe if you tap into the persons energy then the cards will reflect what the person needs to know and understand at that moment.

So going on your answer, what do you think allows us to tap into the persons energy ?

Division10

So going on your answer, what do you think allows us to tap into the persons energy ?

I believe both parties have to be open to it. And for the querent to be vulnerable and really needing guidance. I believe our guides play a role in this also.

Beancrew49

For me personally, Tarot is nothing more than a type of communication that occurs between the ego mind and the higher 5th dimensional self. Those who can close off their ego minds to the point where information from the higher realms can be heard have what is called psychic intuition and can allow the flow of information to occur, in this case through the images of a Tarot deck. Of course the higher self, what some might call a soul, is tapped into the All That Is and can give information pertaining to a person on the other side of the globe.

Tanga

Who knows?

...we're all bundles of bio-magnetic energy - so perhaps we're able to extend and connect on an energetic level...

Sharla

Thought this thread would have brought more attention, i thought many people would have at some point wondered this, who read cards

But Tanga this is my theory too now, i used to think it was my guide or whoever/ whatever... i'd never been too sure.

But recently i've been doing some studying into energy, and have now come to the conclusion that we are all connected by energy no matter how far apart we are. Theres energy all around us, and so when we read for someone the Q they type out (on here) their energy is attached to it, which we then pick up and end up choosing the cards from the persons energy they are transmitting out when asking the Q.

I watched a 4hr video on youtube the other day and what he talked about made a lot of sense, this is the video for anyone interested.....its Gregg Braden for anyone who's heard of him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lbCLEDVC_FY

So i don't believe its "our guide/s" making us choose the cards we choose, its the filaments of energy that connect all around us that we connect to.

Beancrew49

Thought this thread would have brought more attention, i thought many people would have at some point wondered this, who read cards

But Tanga this is my theory too now, i used to think it was my guide or whoever/ whatever... i'd never been too sure.

But recently i've been doing some studying into energy, and have now come to the conclusion that we are all connected by energy no matter how far apart we are. Theres energy all around us, and so when we read for someone the Q they type out (on here) their energy is attached to it, which we then pick up and end up choosing the cards from the persons energy.

I watched a 4hr video on youtube the other day and what he talked about made a lot of sense, this is the video for anyone interested.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lbCLEDVC_FY

So i don't believe its "our guide/s" making us choose the cards we choose, its the filaments of energy that connect all around us that we connect to.

What do you think you, your cards, and your guides are comprised of? It's all energy. In Tarot your higher self is merely energy connecting you to the energy of another person's higher self and expressing that energy through cards which, by way of images, we convert into information that can help us in our lives.

Sharla

What do you think you, your cards, and your guides are comprised of? It's all energy. In Tarot your higher self is merely energy connecting you to the energy of another person's higher self and expressing that energy through cards which, by way of images, we convert into information that can help us in our lives.

Yes thats what ive just said....in a way.

But connecting through your higher self with people, is going through your spiritual awakening process....which i don't believe many people are going though on here.

I am at present, i have every sign going at present, of going through this process....i tick all these boxes...https://www.powerofpositivity.com/11-signs-higher-self-trying-contact/ .....and more.

So its not just about our "higher self" as some people are not open or aware of there higher self who do readings on here. So it is also just linked to the energetic field that is all around us like i said.

Beancrew49

Yes thats what ive just said....in a way.

But connecting through your higher self with people, is going through your spiritual awakening process....which i don't believe many people are going though on here.

I am at present, i have every sign going at present, of going through this process....i tick all these boxes...https://www.powerofpositivity.com/11-signs-higher-self-trying-contact/ .....and more.

So its not just about our "higher self" as some people are not open or aware of there higher self who do readings on here. So it is also just linked to the energetic field that's all around us like i said.

Yes, it doesn't seem like you need to be spiritually awakened to read Tarot cards, but in my opinion that doesn't mean one is not tapping into the energy of their soul, which helps them tap into the energetic field around us. Just because they are unaware of what's happening doesn't change the fact that it's happening.

I just commented because it seemed like you were taking a more detailed description of what is occurring and simplifying it, which seemed counter intuitive to me as I would assume most people would move towards greater specificity when it comes to understanding something.