A Card a Day of Sacred Circle

toadshade

Card of the Day 5/4/04 - Sacred Circle - The Moon

That scary card of illusions, depth and beauty again. It seems likely I'll be laid off from work in the next few weeks or months. This fear of the unknown is the full power of the Moon card for me. I must look at the times in my life when fear has been the motivator for positive change and stay in the here and now.

Thanks - Toadshade

CreativeFire

6 May - 8 of Discs - Skill

My card for today is the 8 of Discs - Skill (which I have had come up before). Reflecting on this card to me it reminds me that I still have more skills to learn. With the eighth disk blank - what is this skill? Further my studies for work, or further my studies with tarot and other related interests for the future possibility of a new career path - all this is food for thought!

CreativeFire

PS. Toadshade, hope all goes well for you with work and things work out positively for you.

artemis

Sacred Circle Card A Day

How does one become part of the card a day group - just jump in and post?
Artemis

CreativeFire

Re: Sacred Circle Card A Day

artemis said:
How does one become part of the card a day group - just jump in and post?
Artemis

Hi Artemis

Absolutely - just jump in and post whenever you feel like it. The thread seems to be going through a bit of a lull at the moment, but it is not something that you have to do every day and people just post when they can but usually keep drawing their cards each day even if they don't get time to post.

So welcome, and look forward to you joining in with us.

CreativeFire

BlueLotus

Page of cups -- Reflection

It's been a while since I posted here, but I decided to post today's card anyway.
After shuffling the deck real good, I picked Page Of Cups-- and this is rather interesting since I have been bumping into this page quite often in my other readings.
I usually associate this card to my son who tends to be a 'dreamer' and a reflector.
So, maybe I should pay attention to what he has to say today.....!

artemis

5 of Wands - Grounding

This card always says to me 'look what is in front of you not to the distant hills'. For me it is like not always looking to the future because you'll miss the beauty of what is happening in your life right now.
Of course there's a whole lot more to the card than that.
This card resonates with me today because I feel my head is 'spaced out' and a new pain cycle is about to begin. Since it hasn't yet made itself fully evident the five of Wands is telling make the most of the day.
Artemis

paradoxx

8 discs skill

I've been pulling this one up in more than one deck lately.

I also noticed that we let this thread slide for far too long, partially because i think that this category gets overlooked by many.

Anyway, back to the card, oh, mercury, pluto and chiron all went direct today. It's time to put our skills (in whatever profession we have chosen) to good use. This stable period of quietness will only be a catylyst for something greater, everything is now moving foreward again, time to get to work.

I like the border of the disc suit, it creates a presence of life abundance and focus on whats really important.