Good Witch, Bad Witch...

Asher

The witches have arrived!

They flew into my mailbox along with the Wormweird Tarot...what a great way to end the work day.

I have just unpacked these cards and am enjoying looking at them and reading their description in the book along with the accompanying spells. The artwork is charming, I only wish the cards were larger (these old eyes aren't what they used to be), FYI they are 2 1/4 by 3 1/2 inches.

I'm planning to introduce them to my Tarot (and occasional Oracle) Circle at our next meeting. I think they'll be well accepted! I also plan to dip into the study group when I have some time.

Off to play & see which witch I turn out to be!

Asher

Enlightenment1

Just to add to this thread, I love my 'Good Witch/Bad Witch' Oracle, so accurate, cute and great art work, not to mention a handy size, not so many "jumping" cards (though that's not always a bad thing).

I enjoy my ickle Witches sooooooo much :)

Enlightenment

pippi

I just recently bought this deck, and to be honest, I didn't have very high expectations. But I worked with them last week for my daily draws, and they were surprisingly very accurate and helpful!

In fact, on Halloween, I randomly drew the Hallowe'en Witch!! And not only that, but the meaning behind the card had a very bittersweet and eerie connection to a dream I had that morning. I wrote about it on my blog...if anyone's interested, I can repost it here.

(The link to my blog is in my profile if anyone wants to look at all the GWBW cards I drew last week...images included.)

silverwings94

I just ordered this deck from Amazon and can't wait to get it. I saw the scan of the whole deck and ran right away to order it.
Its coming from PA so I hope it gets here real fast. Is there a study group for this. I'd really like to join it when my cards come.
Silverwings94

6 Haunted Days

silverwings94 said:
I just ordered this deck from Amazon and can't wait to get it. I saw the scan of the whole deck and ran right away to order it.
Its coming from PA so I hope it gets here real fast. Is there a study group for this. I'd really like to join it when my cards come.
Silverwings94

Here is the GWBW study group index http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=86848

One of my very favourite charming oracles!

FlyingWitch

I love this deck and I'm planning to buy it soon, seems perfect-and cheap

silverwings94

The Witches Are Here

Hi Everyone,
The witches arrived safely yesterday. I couldn't wait to open the package. I was on my way to my daughters to watch my grandaughter and opened the package on the way. (By the way not a good thing to do.)
I love the size and the pictures. I haven't found a favorite yet but I am sure I will.
I can't wait to study the deck with others.
Silverwings94