Dogs :)

Moonbow

Very friendly Moderator note... :)

Much as I am enojoying the posts here, I should remind you to that this is the Faeries Study Group.

MercyMe - Sophie is adorable maybe you would like to post her here:

Show off your furry friends..

It's about time it was revived.

Thanks
Moonbow*

Sophie

What a sweetheart this other Sophie is! And we have the same colour hair ;)

Hehe, Moonbow - Faeries are terribly undisciplined creatures. They make us do all sorts of things like show our dogs - and lord know what else is in store!
:D

lunar_rabbit

I had to laugh about the Bodacious Bodach coming up when you asked about your Dad's opinion. It makes me think that as grumpy as he may be about it now, your Dad may be the one who falls head over heels in love with the dog -- even more than you do! That faery always reminds me of Grumpy from Snow White.

At first I thought that your BB faery was the one who suggested the Cairn Terrier. Which also makes a bit of sense, since if BB were a dog, he would definitely be a terrier! I have a 12 lb terrier mix and she sure thinks she is threatening sometimes!

[edited to correct the fact that it's G Hobyah that always reminds me of Grumpy! I got the two mixed up when I wrote this post]

Sophie

Oh yes, terriers have small bodies but big hearts and lots of pluck! I think the faeries like them, but the gnomes and the goblins might have something to do with them too ;)

Namaste

What a wonderful idea, Sophie! :D :D

PM me and I will give you my email address, if you like, so that when you do get pictures of your new puppy, you could send them to me and I can post them here for you.