Who am I? - A Different Kind of Self Analysis Spread

sweet_intuition

I came up with this baby while I was recovering from surgery, and I came up with quite a few personal, as well as, spiritual revelations.

The spread is as follows:-

********* 10 *********
**** 08 ******* 09 ****
**** 06 ******* 07 ****
**** 04 ******* 05 ****
**** 02 ******* 03 ****
********* 01 *********

01. Who I am now at present?

02. Where did I come from?

03. What brought me here?

04. What gifts have been bestowed upon me?

05. What lessons am I supposed to learn?

06. What qualities do I need enhance within myself?

07. What habits and traits do I need to 'cleanse' myself off?

08. What can I do to make "my world" a better place?

09. What is the path that I'm truly meant to tread upon?

10. What is the best that I can become?

This is a kind of spread that can be used in many different ways. From analyzing just a particular area in your life, to seeking answers on a more "Karmic" level. I've purposely not given any explanations to the spread positions so that one doesn't feel limited in any which manner when using this spread for whatever purpose.

Please do share all your thoughts and feelings about the spread, and I would love to hear about your experiences with the spread.

Thank You

Love and Blessings
:)

moderndayruth

Great spread, sweet_intuition, thank you for posting it! :heart:
I did the reading with Fairytale Tarot, focusing on past lives - it's amazing :D
Love&Light
mdr

celticnoodle

well sweet, it looks like a great spread! I'm going to try it out probably tonight for myself.

sorry to hear about you having surgery. I was wondering where you were--hadn't seen any posts from you. glad you're back and hope you are feeling better now! sending you warming healing light your way and hoping all is okay for you now too. (((S.I.)))

HoneyBea

It's an interesting spread Sweet, I may have to give it a try!

~HoneyBea~

sweet_intuition

moderndayruth said:
Great spread, sweet_intuition, thank you for posting it! :heart:
I did the reading with Fairytale Tarot, focusing on past lives - it's amazing :D
Love&Light
mdr

Thanks mdr, I'm glad you enjoyed the spread and so happy to hear that you had a wonderful reading with it. The Fairytale Tarot is a lovely deck, and I can only imagine how the beautiful images must have come to life with the reading.

celticnoodle said:
well sweet, it looks like a great spread! I'm going to try it out probably tonight for myself.

Thanks CN, would love to hear about your reading and how it worked out for you. Perhaps you can post it in the "your readings" page and we can share your experience with the spread.

sorry to hear about you having surgery. I was wondering where you were--hadn't seen any posts from you. glad you're back and hope you are feeling better now! sending you warming healing light your way and hoping all is okay for you now too. (((S.I.)))

((((CN)))) Thank you, you are really sweet and kind.

HoneyBea said:
It's an interesting spread Sweet, I may have to give it a try!

~HoneyBea~

Thanks HoneyBea, I am eager to hear about your experience with the spread.

celticnoodle

okay--I did the spread and posted my reading on here under the "Your Readings" thread. I was pleasantly surprised and happy with it myself. I think it is a great spread. I would like to hear comments from others on it, please. :)