Why was today full of extremes for me??

punkangelgcm437

Why was today full of extremes??

Today, Monday August 11th was so full of extremes for me.

I woke up...and was extremely tired (okay, not so unusual...I'm getting there I promise). So I woke up was crabby and tired. Went to the movies with my grandma and cousin and it was awesome. Haven't laughed so hard in a few days. It was great (in case yuh wanna know, it was Freaky Friday.). So...I eat dinner and grandma's and come home. (OK, next is the good part...sorry for the corny intro...but yuh know I'm a songwriter, not an author).

Mom and I are butting heads. We're fighting about vacation and how I KNOW they aren't gonna take me anywhere (they've said it for years and never done it, would YOU believe them? I think not.). So I go and take a bath and simmer down. Then my best friends' brother Matt comes over and we all laugh and have a good time and junk. Plus he's extremely cute. Then, Matt leaves and I go in my room. I'm looking for something on my dresser and I can't even remember what it is honestly, and what do I find? 2 one-dollar bills. This morning I had a 5 and a 10. I find my 10, my 5 is gone. Thus spent.

I ask my dad who says go talk to mom. She borrows my money without asking AGAIN. She's been doin it for years and has yet to learn that my money is MINE, not OURS. Yeah. Thats another story. So I'm like "I found 2 one dollar bills, where's the other 3. ::pause:: dont tell me it was for ciggarettes. Moooom (in that whiny voice).". I walk out...and a minute later she comes in and throws 3 dollars in my face and slams my door. I then proceed to go in there and try to explain to her that it isn't the money...it's what shes buying it for and becuz she didn't ask. She tells me to leave. I go back in my room and here I am now.

Why are me and mom fighting so much today?? I mean, usually we get along pretty good, but today has been extremely bad and extremely good all in one and it really sucks. Is it gonna be over tomorrow?? is it cuz of Mercury doing some weird transit that makes us fight?? Or is Mars? Or possibly Mars & Mercury (mercury rules words, mars aggression....meaning aggresive words?)

Just to fill yall in, My Bday Oct 7th 1987 Kokomo Indiana at 12:55 PM.
Her's Sept. 25 1962 Kokomo Indiana unknown birthtime. We think around 3am tho.

punkangelgcm437

Ok...

I think I just anwsered my own question.

Astrolog shows that Mercury & Mars are at an almost perfect opposition.

Mercury is at 16Virgo23 & Mars is at 8Pisces53 is Retrograde.

Now...with These two opposing eachother causes agruments...and with one of them in retrograde...could this possibly make it even more heated? Thats why mom threw the 3 dollars at me?

Usd jump rate...and it looks like it'll be over by 4am (had i jump a few hours).

Ok...so I anwsered my own question....how about any of you? Any of yall had heated arguments in the past like...few 5 or 6 hours??? Anyone else has a very pessimistic attitude today???

Mimers

No heated arguments, but I have done some "marriage counceling" for some friends the other day. Actually, it was yesterday that they settled down and talked things through.

As for your Mom, I think she may have thrown the money at you because she knew you were right. Some people have a hard time accepting when they are wrong, so they chose to blame others. I hope you two are able to work things out.

If it is any consolation, I always had a hard time with my Mom when I was your age. Now that I am older and out of the house, we get along fabulously.

Mimers

isthmus nekoi

Those transits may have set off something in your chart? Hopefully it doesn't last!! Also, yesterday, the moon was in Aquarius - not the most caring of signs for moon to be in!

punkangelgcm437

I think I've figured it out...

**Ok-Recap of what was happening yesterday**

Mars & Mercury were Opposition (Pisces & Virgo)
Sun & Moon were Opposition (Leo & Aquarius)
Venus & Sun Conjunction (Right now they look about 5 degrees apart) (Venus also in Leo)
Jupiter is also next to the Sun. Jupiter & Venus are 15 degrees apart. All 3 are in Leo.
Mercury & Sun are about 20 or so (it keeps moving ahh)
Mars & Moon are about 15 or so degrees apart
Uranus is also inbetween Mars & Moon...so we have all 3 of those within 15 or so degrees in beginning Pisces & end Aquarius.
Neptune (in Aquarius) also looks like its in close oppostion with the Sun & Venus.
Saturn looks like its in a somewhat close sextile with Mercury (Cancer & Virgo)
But Saturn also looks like its nearly opposing Pluto over there in Sagittarius.

Got on astrolog and decided I needed to assess for myself. Look at what happening up there in the sky guys. Almost every planet (if not EVERY planet) was aspecting something else yesterday. Thats not always bad but yesterday with the Sun, Jupiter, and Venus nearly opposing the Moon and the whole Mars&Mercury going at it. Was I even supposed to leave the house or say a single word all day??? I send good luck to anyone who was born yesterday...

But thank you both. Was Venus still in Leo yesterday?? Cuz if not it might not matter so much. I just want my Sagittarius rising back. ::cries::

Mimi-thanks for making me feel better. Me & my mom are so alike sometimes we just clash. It happens. It always happens right before school starts too. Cuz I'm depressed (hey who wouldnt be?) and crabby and she's all mad cuz she has to buy school clothes and such.

Yeah, my Mom has issues admitting she was wrong. I decided to stay in bed today until she came home for lunch...kinda atest to see if she'd come a wake me up cuz she usually does. She didnt. Thus, she must have read my email I sent her (she wouldnt talk to me last nite, I figured maybe an email would work better?)....or she's still mad.

Right now at 1pm Indiana time, looks like moon is at 27Aquarius. Finally, it'll be in Pisces by the time she gets home at 5...right yall?

Does look like Mercury & Mars are gonna stop going at it for alil while tho. ::cries:: I think it shouldnt be so exactly 180 apart by 5pm my time...so hopefully it'll be better today than it was yesterday.

Dont yall forget you can see Mars up in the sky this month. Not that *I* really wanna look at it right now seeings as how it made things pretty heated with my mom...but maybe by tonight I'll have a different story.

~Much Love To Everyone~
~Sarah~
~Hope yall made it thru yesterday....anyone else have such a bad day?~

isthmus nekoi

Oh Sarah, sorry to hear things were so ugly.... The nice thing about astrology is that the planets are constantly moving, so whatever sucks can't last forever! Esp w/a fast moving planet like Mars. Personally, I can't wait for him to get out of dreamy befuddled Pisces and back into his home sign!

punkangelgcm437

Yeah, get some fire up in here. Surriously. Not much longer and we'll all be fine once again. Actually..mom got home about an hour ago...and she seems in a fine mood. Ok, so she's her usual 'are you in a better mood Sarah'...when she needed an attitude check herself...but hey, Rome wasn't built in a day so...what can I say?

Today I got to sleep in late...all is well. LOL.

Moongold

Dear Sarah,

Thanks so much for sharing this. You made me smile. Thanks heaps. :)

I've had an uneasy feeling about today, Here I am awake at 3.00am, heck!

Checked my transits for today. Yep, lots of warnings there.

Mercury square Sun, Uranus and natal Mercury. That says a bushfire to me, huh?

Mars can be a nasty little character too at times (am I hereby inviting the wrath of the Gods?) Anyway today - Mars square Jupiter, and Uranus and opp. natal Mars.

A day in bed might be good for me too but I had one of those last week. Can't afford another.

I'm going to meditate before going out today and invite my Guardian Angels not to leave my side. Actually, when I'm "angel-less" it's usually because I have dismissed them LOL

This is quite serious. I did wake up with a real feeling of foreboding. The energies might be negative but it is what I do with them which counts. My strategy today will be to just quietly go about my business.

At 3.00am the rain is pouring down. That's a good beginning. I washed the car yesterday but we need the rain. I love the rain anyway :laugh:. It might be just what puts out all those fires.

I'm going to write a book one day called The day my chart burned.

Take care.............

Your Sagittarian friend......

punkangelgcm437

I'm glad I made yuh smile! That was kinda my mission...well that and to see if anyone else was so strongly effected by it. And I thought this thread was about to go into the 'dead' section.

3 am!! Man that's early. You know...your morning sounds like a song by Matchbox Twenty called "3 AM"...one of my faves!

Right now it's about 12:15pm here Sunday afternoon! Woohoo! Working on an english project...I have to make a binder collage about myself. Gotta find some astrology picatures and such. :)

Yeah Mars can be a pain sometimes...but what would we do without him? I'd just not start any fights today!

Welcome the rain! It should help with the firey day that seems to be ahead for you.

Well...when you get that book published Imma go buy a copy! LOL :) I always thought of writing a book too...but I wouldn't know what to write about. :-\

Your Sagittarian Rising friend..
~Sarah~